Chapter 6

Somethings up...
________________________

Kashmir Lanai Johnson

"Get up Jaymoni we finna go see your Uncles." I said talking to my 4 year old daughter. She got up from her bed and went to her closet.

My brother put some money up so I can get me a apartment and clothes then I started doing hair so I've been keeping up with my Bill's food clothes and all that. Jaymoni plays soccer and she loves the sport so much.

I went to my room and put on my outfit. I had on ..

"mommy I'm ready and can we stop at McDonald's!" Moni yelled

"mommy I'm ready and can we stop at McDonald's!" Moni yelled. "yeah." I grabbed my car keys and made sure she was buckled and drove to McDonald's.

"what you want baby." I asked. "umm can I have chicken nuggets." she said. "let me get a 10 piece chicken nugget meal and a Sprite and can I get a Carmal Frappe." I said.

"ok so you total will be 6.79 pull to the next window." the lady said I pulled up to the next window and gave her my card.

when we got our food we drove to my brother Joe and ty house. When I got there I got out helping Moni and we walked inside. she ran to hug Ty and Joe and sat next to Kd and ate.

Kentrell was there like always we didnt talk much it's not his anyways so I wouldnt expect him to talk to me.

"I got a game to tomorrow yall gonna come...?" Moni said

"Yeah fashooo imma support my Dawg all the way." Kd said dapping her up.

"if yeen scoring ian coming." Ben said. "aht dont do my baby fuck." I said

"imma score more goals then ever imma be like... oohh oh ohh." she said doing some moves. They laughed.

"Kashmir come here..." Joe said I got up and followed him. "So somebody came to me house not to long along looking for you so imma ask you what kind of connection did you have with any one when you was down there. " Joe asked.

"Wym somebody." I asked "He knew Ace your ex and he is now looking for you what connections did you have." he asked me again.

"I mean alot because I was dating a rapper... all his friends and all." He said. "Well imma need you to stay protected." He said giving me his gun.

"And if something happens or fell weird call me asap and then come over her with Moni." he said I nodded. I put it up and we went to go sit back down Monj was gon her tablet playing games and eveybody was talking.

It started to get late so I me and Jaymoni left and went home. When we got home I made Moni shower and put on her Pjs then I cooked dinner.

i made sure she ate and then i ate she went to her room and went to sleep. I I cleaned up and made sure all the windows was locked and the door was locked I got the gun out my bag and out ot in my room I took a shower and put on my under wear and bra and laid in my bed.

The next day (game day)

I woke up early enough to make Jaymoni some breakfast. I made her pancake grits eggs and bacon I went in her room and seen she was up getting her self ready. My phone rung I answer it and all the guys face was in the camera.

"waddup!" they yelled. "fuck it open the door ho we hungry to." Kd said. I laughed. "Moni open the door." I yelled. I ran to my room because ian have nothing on i put on my Adidas track suit and my forces. I made them so food.

"Jaymoni what time yo game is.." ben asked.

"11." she said. "Kd can you take her up there rn she need to be yo there b4 10:30." I asked he nodded.

"fashoo anything fa my dawg and imma stay there so yall asses better lap up." kd yelled walking out.

"ok so Kd already know the deal anyways but Kash imma have Trell and Ben come check on you and moni till we find this nigga now. If you hear 3 loud knocks then its prolly one of us if not look in the pip hole and if it's not us be quiet and get moni and go to your room lock the door and call us." Tyler said. i just nodded.

"and imma need to unblock trell just in case." Joe said. "nahh im str8 ill call ben if i need something." i said bitting my nail.

"Kashmir this serious somebody is coming you. You know trell the only person who will break there damn neck to come help you do you want to die!" tyler yelled.

"I have to go." i said getting up i went to my room and put on my red track suit eith my whote forces. i did my hair into a messy bun.

I went back done strais and they looked at me. "are yall coming.." i asked they nodded.

we went to my car and everybody all got in and i drove to the place.

when we got there i seen moni warming yo and doing her normal routine. The boys went to the bleachers when she seen me she ran to me, i picked her up and carried her to the beach.

"You gon surprise mommy again today?" I asked her. "Yes mommy imma score alot of goals." she said i nodded and we did our hand shake and she ran back to her team and i walked to the bleachers.

I looked for the boys and they was at the top i sat on the first row so she could hear me. Then my phone started ringing so i answered.

"hello?"

"hello is this Kashmir.."

"yes this is she.."

"your Ace gf."

"no we broke up.."

"but you had his baby right."

"Look man where is this going."

"watch your back bitch. you killed my boy so now imma kill somebody you love."

With that i hung up and i texted Ben and told him. With that they all came down where i was.

The game started and Moni got the ball and did some tricks she pasted ot to another girl as they got close to there defense the girl oadted back the ball and moni scored.

"YEAHH LETS GO BABY!!!" I yelled out getting up and going to the bar.

Kentrell POV

Damn i miss that girl so much. I wish there was a way.

"Yo Trell." Ben called i got up and followed him. "I see it in your eyes you want her back dont you." he asked. I nodded.

"You know theres a way to make it uo to her." He said. "And that is." i said.

"Take her back. She needs somebody you could tell she would call me crying because she cant sleel trell you need need to be there for her theres is nothing i could do but stay otp till she goes to sleep."

"What the fuck ref thats a card what the hell she just steped on my fucking daughter. Coach do sum!" Kashmir yelled.

"hey lady shut up." Some man said. "nigga eho you talking to we all got up and walked to him.

"that crazy lady down there." he said. "Thats my sister and if you wanna stay alive imma need you to shut up." Tyler said. He nodded and we sat back down.

"But what if she dont wanna go." I asked. "we can set her up you could go over and say they waiting for us." ben said I nodded.

At halftime Moni came to the gate and talked to Kashmir. "Hey yall." Moni said to us.

"Hey bestfriend." Kd yelled we all mugged him.

When the game was over we all left Moni scored 3 goals but they still won.

End of this chapter im back !!!