Chapter 7

Kashmir Lanai Johnson

I was chilling at my house with my daughter and Kd. Somebody knocked on the door so i went and opened it and boom i seen Ant ace closest firend he pulled hos gun out and i screamed trynna close the door.

"Kd take Moni." I yelled i ran and got my gun put the kitchen he came in looking fa me. "Say bruh ylj killed my boy and thought i wasnt gon find you." He said throwing stuff.

Kd

I ran and took Moni to the safe room but she wouldnt let me go and was so scared i called kentrell and the guys then i heard sum break. "Moni i have tk help your momma." I said. All she did was squeeze me and cry harder.

Then i heard her screaming. I finally got out of moni grip and ran to the living room but she was in the car. "Fuck!" I screamed. They guys came in and was looking.

"They took her." I said. "Fuck you mean kd you was suppose to make sure they was safe where moni." Tyler asked.

"She in the safe room bruh." I said. "MOMMYY!!" Moni screamed. "MY MOMMYY!" Moni yelled whike tyler picked her up and out her in the car.

"Say trell which one of your folks tlu think Moni should stay with." Tyler said. "Nun of my babymoms my momma." He said. we left and droped Moni at kentells mom house and rhen we went to the trap.

Right now it was all on me because i didnt help her like i was suppose to. We got everything and suited up and shit while our tech searched for her.

Kentrell

It hurt me when i found they took my girl the only person who cared for me. Our tech said she coulsnt find her and she will keep looking and that pissed Ty off.

"Damn trell just why did you have to say the things you said to her maybe she wouldnt be missing." Tyler said making me think.

We all went home thinking about this. Then the next day i gkt a call from our tech. "Did you find her." I said first. "Come to the trap i have bad news." She said.

Ian know so i went to the trap i went to the tech room and she was at her computer.

"Please tell me shes ok." I said. "Sorry kentrell." She said. I was about to walk out hut she grabed and closed.

"Come here." She said pulling me to the bed. "Jass im really notbin the mood for sex." I said.

"Lemme ride yo dick daddy." She said taking off her close. And i just let her do w.e

Kashmir

"No stop it kentrell do still love me i bet he is looking for me right now." I said as he pulled out a phone showing me that he was on factime with the texh at the trap and kentrell and her fucking.

"Whaa." I said about to cry. "Look imma let you go but we gon have to run a train on you and if you dont let us then ill have to kill you." He said. "And you have a daughter ik you dont wanna leave her." He said smirking.

"Well it does matter because were still gonna run a train on you." He said making me cry. Nd all these niggas came in with no clothes.

5 hours later

They beat me and raped me i had bruises all on my body i had on a shirt and it was dark so i was scared. I pushed thru the pain and limped away slowly. I could talk from screaming alot.

I reached the city and a car pulled up by me. "Yo shawty you str8." This fine lightskin asked.

"No." I said whiping my eyes. "Ill take you home." He said. He got out the car helping me. "Honestly i dont really wanna go to my house right now even tho i meed to make sure my daugther is str8 i juat dknt wanna go there." I sais crying.

"What happened." He asked. "Well first back at my old house where ibuse to stay i was in a abusive relationship so my ec and beother came down there and killed him and took me to there house. then his friend hmfound me and kidnapped me basically and then he was telling me things that i didnt wanna hear but was true my ex that was suppose to be my bf and out looking for me was fucking another girl so they ran a train on me and beat me to sleep. and i just dont wanna go to my house because nobody was looking for me it was a whole 2 days." I told him.

"Oh wow damn thats sad its ok you can stay with me by the way my name Lucas coly." He said. "Wait lucas coly. The most finest lightskin alive." I said cutting on the light.

"Woow it really is you but my name is kashmir." I said smiling. We pulled up to i guess his house i got out and fell my legs were going out.

He picked me up and carried me to the house he out me in the bed. "Can i see your phone." I asked. He gave me his phone. I called my daughter number she answer it.

"My mommy told me not to talk to strangers." Moni said. "so imma stranger now Moni." I said.

"Mommy?" She asked. "Yes baby but shh do not yell ok imma come get you tomorrow mommy not feeling good." I told her.

"No mommy xome get me now i hate this place." She said crying.

"Where are you." i asked her. "Ms. ronda house." She said. "Oh im otw." I told her. "Otay." She sais ans hung up.

"Where she stay." He said. We left and deove to kentrell momma house. This time i had on some sweat pants and a t shirt. I knocked on ger door and she came to the door.

"Moni you mom here." Moni ran to me. "Thank you." We got in the car and i decided to go to my apt to get her some clothes and my phone.

We all went up there tg and the door was knocked down and all. I got a slip saying i was gon have to pay for all the damage and i was pissed. I signed and  got me and her some stuff. I went to the front and gave her the money and we wrnt back to his house.

this chapter sucked yall honestly i was rushing it to get yall a new chapter out but the next is gonna be better but get this to 30 votes for a update

pls comment