Chapter 2

Lauren entered the kitchen, fastening her red tie to her neck as she noticed Harry buttoning his suit while Naomi attached his navy tie for him.

"Is she awake yet?" Lauren asked and shifted her gaze to Naomi but the older girl just shook her head.

"Not yet."

"I doubt she would be if she was as wasted as you say, Lauren. It's 8 in the morning. Hell, I shouldn't be awake right now!" Harry complained.

Naomi smiled at her boyfriend's behavior as she patted his suit down.

"I'm going to go check on her now. Have fun at work, you two." Naomi said before giving Harry a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, right." Harry scoffed as Lauren shook her head.

"Keep an eye on her, Naomi." The raven haired girl said as she and Harry left the mansion.

"Hey, Lauren." Harry called as he was standing at the door of his sister's office.

Lauren glanced at him before continuing to write down a series of numbers and asked, "What is it?"

"Hiddleston's here."

Lauren looked up at her brother at the mention of that name. She shifted her gaze from the piles of paper in front of her to the black haired man.

"Why?" Lauren asked in confusion but her brother just shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know but he wants to talk to us." Harry told Lauren which makes his younger sister to just sigh.

"What did you do this time?" Lauren asked Harry but the older boy immediately shook his head and waved his hands.

"Nothing!" Harry fired back in panic.

Then, Harry kept silent for a while and lifted his face upwards as his expression became thoughtful.

"At least, I don't think so..." Harry shook his head before continuing, "Either way, better to not keep him waiting. You know how he gets."

The chair scraped against the carpeted floor as Lauren stood up and nodded in agreement. She walked over to her brother and walked together with him out of her office. Once they approached Hiddleston's office, Harry sighed while running his hand through his hair before he knocked lightly against the door.

"Come in." A voice announced from inside the room.

Both the siblings entered the room with the younger sister following the older brother. Tom Hiddleston turned in his chair to face the pair.

"Harry, Lauren." Hiddleston greeted the siblings with his high flat voice.

"No need for formalities, Hiddleston. What's this about?" Harry stated.

"Very well, I'll get straight to the point. As you two know, Jauregui Architecture is trying to think outside of the box in this moment." Hiddleston announced as a thick packet of papers rested on his desk which he shoved lightly towards Harry and Lauren. "This packet before me explains the POLARIS Laboratory project. I want to acquire the sole rights to build it."

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows as she eyed the packet. "What's stopping you?"

"A man, by the name of Professor Tom Cavanagh. He owns the lab. Many architecture companies desire the POLARIS Laboratory project and as a result, he's withholding giving the rights away until he feels he can give it to a company he can trust."

"Is this project that exclusive?"

"Professor Cavanagh is the most well-known scientist throughout the world and you do know that building a laboratory cost a huge amount of income for us and if we get the project, there's a big possibility that he'll recommend us to the other scientist. You two already have a hazy idea of what's that like with your own eyes." Hiddleston explained flatly.