Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Congratulations... Camila Cabello!"

Both Lauren and Camila physically flinched, their eyes growing wide hearing the latter's name. Their labored breathing hitched for a moment as they both froze. But Camila was more in shock at what she may or may not have heard.

"I love you."

Her body shook from the adrenaline still coursing through her veins. "What... What did you say?" Camila asked and her voice was breathless as she glanced up at Lauren.

Camila studied Lauren's face but the raven haired girl's gaze only flickered to the younger girl before Lauren turned her head away. The brunette's attention was stolen when she heard thunderous applause. With the announcement, the two were brought out of their cloudy, lust-filled minds. When it registered in her mind what had actually been said, Camila's eyes grew incredibly wide. A hot blush spread across her face realizing the position her and Lauren were in. The first to move, Camila pulled her hand out of Lauren's pants, hearing the raven haired girl inhale sharply. She closed one eye and whimpered when Lauren shifted as well, withdrawing her fingers from the brunette.

From the other room, they could hear Professor Cavanagh's booming voice. "Camila, come on up!"

The younger girl's heartbeat was painfully erratic. "Oh God..." Camila whispered with her eyes incredibly wide.

Camila's legs loosened against Lauren and she lowered the younger girl to the ground, her arms secure around Camila's waist. Lauren panted softly, her warm breath fanning Camila's skin.

"You... need to go." Lauren whispered to Camila.

Embarrassment set in the younger girl's features as she looked in Lauren's green eyes, her palms flat on the raven haired girl's chest. "No... not like this!" Camila whispered with a hot blush spreading across her cheeks.

Her brunette hair was tangled, her makeup a mess, her dress crinkled from Lauren's rough hands, her panties uncomfortably wet with subtle red blotches on her neck and shoulder from Lauren's harsh sucking and biting. Meanwhile, Lauren's shirt was ripped open with most of the buttons lying scattered across the room, her breast heaving with light red scratches across the skin from the brunette's nails with Camila's lipstick smeared across her face and neck.

Camila's face drained in color, her body still shaking from the rush of adrenaline moments ago. "Oh no oh no..." She muttered, burying her face in Lauren's neck. Camila never thought she would find herself in this situation.

"Are you out there, Camila?" Professor Cavanagh's echoing voice asked.

Lauren looked down to the woman hiding herself against her. "Camila, you need to go."

Camila immediately shook her head. "I can't! Not in front of all those people!"

The raven haired girl's eyes glanced to the side before returning to the top of the younger girl's head. "I'll go with you."

"Lauren, you're in no condition to go anywhere!" A hot flush renewed itself on her face when her eyes trailed down Lauren's naked chest to her abs. "There are too many cameras out there! It's too embarrassing!"

Lauren shifted her legs, grunting at the delicious friction against Camila's smooth skin. "We'll have to come out sooner or later."

Camila pouted, looking up at the green eyes that she loved before sneaking a glance into the other room. The crowd was already murmuring to each other, probably making outlandish theories as to why she wasn't there or accepting the project rights.