Chapter 4

"Nice work, Lauren."

Hiddleston placed down the iPad, sliding it along the long rectangular mahogany table before it lied before Harry and Lauren. The two siblings glimpsed at the iPad when it reached them. The three sat in a spacious meeting room, filled with a large monitor hung against the wall, a large rectangular desk and chairs surrounding the desk. Hiddleston sat at the head of the table as Harry and Lauren sat across him at the other end.

Lauren had begun bringing Camila along with her wherever she went, whether it would be a gala, dinner, art exhibit or other social gathering. At each event, Camila's beauty and charm immediately drew attention as local reporters instantly found themselves with a popular subject, particularly for her showing up with the ever-so-quiet Lauren each and every time.

"You're doing well, Lauren. Finally you're attracting positive attention instead of the negative." Hiddleston complimented Lauren but the raven haired girl just remained silent while maintaining the scowl fixed on her face as she stared at the dark brown haired man. "Tell me, Lauren, is this woman actually your girlfriend or is she just a pretty date for pay?" Hiddleston asked out of curiosity but Lauren just gave him a cold silence as her answer which makes Hiddleston to chuckle at the lack of response. "Smart girl. The answer is irrelevant. The point is that the media is going to get bored of her simply being with you, Lauren and when that happens, they will move on to the next best thing. You need to keep their interest." He laced his fingers together, leaning back against his chair as a small creak was heard.

"How do you propose she do that, Tom?" Harry asked with a scoff while Lauren just pointed her gaze towards the floor which makes Hiddleston to smirk.

"I think Lauren knows just what to do."

The raven haired girl looked at her boss. "Is that all?" She asked with a hint of irritation.

Hiddleston nodded and the two siblings immediately stood up and took their leave.

"It's as if the meetings aren't long enough." Harry muttered once the two had left the room and he glanced at his younger sister. "Why do you always do that, Lauren?"

"Do what?"

"Bend over and do whatever Tom tells you."

Lauren gave the black haired male a flat look. "He's my boss, Harry. For you, he's just a mere advisor."

Harry just scoffed upon hearing his younger sister's answer while folding his arms behind his head. "He's actually father's advisor which is why he runs most of this company but, you do know that I can make you the President of this company anytime I want, right?"

"Please don't do that. I prefer to get a raise with my own sweat and ability." Lauren scolded Harry.

Harry just sighed and focused back to his sister. "Listen. I'm going to take my lunch break now. I need to get Tom out of my system. You wanna come?"

Lauren shook her head declining the offer. "Not today. I need to make a call."

Harry just nodded before pressing the down button once he reached the elevator. "Alright, I'll see you later then."

Lauren nodded in return before entering her office. She walked over to her desk, taking a seat as she picked up the phone that rested idly against the corner of her desk. She dialed a few numbers before holding the phone to her ear as she listened to it ringing.

"Hello?" The voice answered.

"Camila. We need to talk." Lauren announced simply.

"You want me to move in with you?"

Camila's tone was full of skepticism as she paced around Lauren's living room while fidgeting with her fingers. Lauren stood as her gaze followed the brunette girl, watching her pace back and forth in circles.