Chapter 3

It had barely been a week that Lauren hadn't contacted Camila. The Latina girl had given Lauren her phone number to call her when the raven haired girl needed her. Then, after giving a final thank you and goodbye to Naomi, Lauren walked her outside where she approached the driver and told him to take Camila home.

Camila was wiping down the counter with a damp towel when she heard the ring tone of her phone echoing down the hall. She walked over to it and placed the phone against her ear.

"Hello?"

"Camila." The girl from the other line stated.

It took her a moment to recognize the cool voice. "Miss Jauregui, is that you?"

Lauren just grunted in response. "I need you tonight."

"What?" Camila asked in surprised as she thought that she heard it wrong.

"An event. There's one tonight. I need you to come with me."

'So soon?' Camila thought to herself.

Knowing she had to fulfill her end of the bargain, she glanced at the hands of an analog clock that hung against the wall which reads 5:03 pm.

"At what time?" Camila asked Lauren.

"The event starts at eight and the car will be there to pick you up at seven thirty sharp."

"Okay, got it."

"Camila, I need you to do one more thing."

The shift of tone in Lauren's voice heightened Camila's curiosity as she raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"What is it?"

"I need you wear something... revealing."

A smirk spread across her lips, hearing Lauren struggling to find the last word.

"What?" Camila asked while trying to stifle her giggle and her teasing tone since she could practically feel Lauren's discomfort.

"I need you to wear something that will turn heads." Lauren clarified and her voice resuming back to its cool tone.

"Like what?" Camila asked and her voice becoming a soft, breathy whisper. "A dress with a low cut in the front? Or the back? Or a cut that goes down to my stomach with a high slit?" She tried to repress her laughter when she heard Lauren's breath hitch in her throat. "Don't worry, Miss Jauregui, I'll have what you asked."

"Camila-"

"I know I won't wear anything too revealing that it's trashy." Camila finished Lauren's sentences while glancing at the clock once more. "Now, is that all?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'll see you tonight then, Miss Jauregui."

With a simple click, Camila placed the phone back on the table as she walked towards her bedroom. She giggled at the mental picture of Lauren's discomfort from her words. 'Too easy!'

Lauren had just put the phone down when she heard the door open.

"Did I hear that right?"

The raven girl turned around to find Harry leaning against her doorway with his arms crossed against his chest and a wide, foolish grin spread across his face.

"Hear what right?" Lauren asked nonchalantly.

Harry chuckled as he stepped inside the room.

"Did you just ask someone to go to the charity gala tonight? So you actually listened to Tom's advice." Harry wiggled his eyebrows suggestively once he approached his younger sister. "Who's the lucky lady Lauren? Or should I ask, what's her pimp's name?"