Chapter 10

Mahi's attire above :-

Next day as ruhan was going off to work, I saw Mrs Winslet approaching us with a warm smile on her face.
"Hi mahi, how you doing my child?",she said.
"I'm fine Mrs Winslet, meet my husband Ruhan", I said motioning towards ruhan.
"Hi mrs Winslet, I've heard alot about you from mahi. Thank you for keeping her company when I was not home" he said smiling at her.
"No need for such formality Ruhan,you both are like my children, If you need anything, let me know, I'll be happy to help", she said.
"Thank you Mrs Winslet",we both said and ruhan went for work.
"So he is your husband ruhan, that you talked about so much", she said smiling at me. And I smiled back nodding my head.
"He is a nice guy with good manners. You both suit each other well",she said.
"Thank you aunty.",I said. And after talking some more Mrs Winslet went to her home. I went in the study to read a novel and after few hours called my mother to know about How's everyone there. After knowing wellbeing of everyone I called my mother-in-law, I was happy to talk to everyone there and feel like I'm charged up. Then I prepared my bag for my class tomorrow and after all the preparations I sat to watch my Harry Potter series. Just then I heard my phone ringing and was happy to see Ruhan's number.
"Hi wifey. You fine?",he asked.
"Yes ruhan I'm fine and right now I'm watching Harry Potter",I replied.
"Again that Potter guy" he replied back chucking.
"Yes. I can never get bored of this movie",I told him.
"Ok ma'am I won't tease you anymore. I was thinking let's  have dinner outside today. What do you think wifey?" he asked.
"Sounds like a great plan ruhan", I replied.
"Ok then wifey i'll pick you up at 9.", he said.
"Ok ",I said and after cutting the call went to prepare for tonight.
I was sitting on the couch. All dressed up waiting for Ruhan to come. At around 8:45 I heard the doorbell rang. I excitedly went  and opened the door and smiled at ruhan. ' Someone's little excited for today'  Ruhan said teasing me.
"Yes I'm very excited and very Hungry", I  told him.
"Before leaving, let me tell you wifey you are looking really beautiful in this red dress and I'm really lucky to have you",he said. And I blushed at his compliment. Ruhan opened the door of car for me and we both went to have dinner. I kept the window open enjoying the  cold air. After 30 minutes we reached a cozy diner. We both stepped inside and took our seats, then the waiter come to take our orders. He asked about if we are allergic to something and I heard ruhan saying that he is allergic to pineapple and suddenly it strike me that he has taken the pineapple juice during our first meeting stating it's his favourite and I asked him, "Ruhan you said you are allergic to pineapple?" I asked him again. "Yes wifey I'm"  he replied.
"Then how come you consumed pineapple juice during our first meeting, stating it's your favourite",I asked.
"Actually wifey I saw your face when you were drinking it and you obviously didn't liked it and you were feeling uncomfortable in changing it, so not to make you feel uncomfortable I drank it on your behalf."
"But ruhan that could have severe consequences for you. Have you even thought about yourself before drinking it?" I asked him raising my voice a bit.
"Hey no need to feel upset. I just consumed few sips and I'm not that severely allergic. I just got sore throat after that and I took medicine for it. I don't want to make you feel bad about the whole situation that is why I never told you",he said.
"I'm so sorry for that day ruhan", I said feeling guilty now.
"It's fine wifey. I'm fine now, no need to recall the past. Let's enjoy our dinner",he said trying to cheer me up. And I felt how great of a men he is even when he didn't know me well, he did that for me and  I felt proud of him. After having our dinner we went for walk, holding hands, taking about random stuff and him teasing me every now and then and I playfully hitting him and like that our night went. I enjoyed alot and after returning home we both were really tired and both fall asleep as we hit the bed. Next morning I got up early, prepared breakfast for both of us and get ready as ruhan will be dropping me off to college on his way to office. I was feeling nervous and little excited at the same time. Before I was moving out. Ruhan hold my hand and said, "wifey no need to worry, you'll do great Ok. Just be yourself. Study well and make new friends. It's a new beginning and you'll nail it trust me",he replied then suddenly leaned forward and kissed my head and I start to blush like an idiot. And when he saw that he start to laugh, calling me cute. And that made me blush more like a tomato. After getting myself together. I moved out and waved him bye. Best of luck he mouthed and went his way. And that kiss was enough to deter my mind of my nervousness. I walked in my college, towards a new start. My day went really well and I was lucky to meet another indian girl who came here to study. I suddenly clicked with her and she became my new friend. During lunch she made me meet all of her friends and they all seemed really nice. She first introduced me to Jayden, who is taking philosophy as his majors, then she introduced me to a Japanese girl named sizu, she was also in our class and one Korean boy. Named min ho. And his name made me remember 'Lee min ho' my korean celebrity crush Who was really handsome and dreamy. Then came the familiar voice, "Hi"sanvi, sorry I got up late, because of that I wasn't able to come for class.",I turned around to find mrs Winslet's son smiling at sanvi. "It's fine George, by the way meet my new friend mahi",she said waving at me. "hi", said and he said hi back. "you know what mahi. He is also my fiancee", she said looking happy and holding George's hand. "That's great Sanvi",I said smiling at her and congratulating her. After talking to all of them I realised George is not that bad as he appeared to be at our first encounter. He really love and respect his friends.He is just a little guarded that's all. Who isn't in today's time.And again I felt like an idiot for judging him by our first meeting. After coming home from college, I freshen up and rest for some time before getting up and preparing dinner. Ruhan came after some time and we both had dinner. "So How was your day wifey?",he asked me.
"It was great Ruhan and you know what, I meet another Indian girl named Sanvi, she is really nice and engaged to Mrs Winslet's son!!",I told him all excited.
"Wow, that's  great mahi", he replied. And we talked some more  about our day before falling sleep.