Chapter 12

We reached the sight for our camping half an hour later. I moved out of car, breathing in the fresh air of fall leaves, trying to capture it all in my lungs. So that I can feel it everytime i breathe.
"What you doing wifey?",Ruhan asked me.
" Breathing in the whole scene"I said asking him to do just like me and unexpectedly he did that. He looks cute I thought looking at him.
"What we have here?"came voice of my friend sanvi.
"What a pleasant surprise sanvi!" I said going towards her and hugging her. She told me she is here with George for a weekend getaway.
"Sanvi meet my husband Ruhan", I told here holding ruhan hand.
"Hi ruhan. Pleasure to meet you",she said.
"Ruhan this is sanvi and George",I told him.
Just then our guide called us for trekking.
We all went along with him and the guide start to tell us all the trekking rules and do' s and don't's. Then began our adventure. It was a really nice and new experience for me. We all were heading talking to each other, also following our trekking team. Fearing not to be left behind.
Ruhan was talking to other people in our trekking team . And I was walking with sanvi.
"You have quite a handsome husband there missy. Your description didn't do him any justice. You two look good together. I'm happy for you both.",she said. And I smiled at her. Ruhan was talking to George and after some time I found George silently going somewhere. Sanvi was with me talking about some drama she is watching. I asked her that I need to talk something to Ruhan and followed behind George. I don't know why but I always felt he was hiding something and After some time I saw him standing near a tree talking to a guy I don't recognize and then 5 minutes later they kissed.
And I was like what the fuck. Just then George turned around and saw me standing there. He came towards me and I asked him,"What the fuck was that. How can you do that to sanvi?"
"I know mahi this all is too much for you. I like sanvi. I really do but I like guys and that is the preference my family is not accepting. So I am dating sanvi. please mahi don't tell her. I'm about to tell her, all about it. Just give me some time."
"You are damn right you don't deserve her. And stop using her as your shield and just come out of your closet . And try to talk it out with Mrs Winslet. She is a great person. And trust me she will understand", I told him.
"I know George we all have our preferences, and we all have freedom to choose whoever we want to be with. But just don't hurt innocent people. You know she really likes you",I told him. Just then I heard ruhan and sanvi coming towards us, Looking concerned . I guess we were away for quite some time.
"Where have you gone wifey. You gave me a scare there",and he hugged me.
"I'm fine ruhan just lost my way and George here helped me. I said motioning towards George. And ruhan thanked George. Sanvi also went and hugged George and I looked at him,motioning him to tell the truth before she got hurt beyond repair. Ruhan saw our little exchange. "Is everything fine wifey", he asked me. "Yeah everything is fine ruhan. Now lets move fast before we all got lost" I told them and we all walked fast to catch up with our team. We all had maps also,so finding our team wasn't that difficult. Ruhan never left my hand even for once till we reach our camp sight. I really liked his this side. I looked at our entwined hands and he whispered in my ear,"Don't want to loose you again",he said and smiled at that, blushing altogether. We start preparing our tents and George and sanvi went to prepare theirs. I was thinking about how hurt sanvi is going to be. After learning the truth. I just hope they sort everything out,without anyone getting hurt too much. Just then George looked at me and I gave him a nod and he nodded back assuring me that he will sort this mess out. Ruhan came and hugged me from behind. I was little perplexed by that. Ruhan is never touchy touchy but today he is and I don't know why. So I turned to check his forehead for fever.
"What happened ruhan?"I asked him. But his forehead was cold. No sign of fever.
"I'm fine wifey. Let's arrange the inside of tent",he said. And we both went inside.
"It was always in my bucket list to went camping. And it's finally coming true" I said looking excitedly at him and he smiled at that and leaned forward and kissed my head. Again I go blushing like an idiot.
"Happy to see you happy wifey", he said smiling at me.
Then at night we had dinner and we all were sitting at bonfire with people singing songs and dancing. Enjoying the beauty of night. Just then I felt ruhan went to the boy with guitar and took it and start playing it. It was' This town ' by Niall horan.
He was looking at me the whole time. And I was feeling these weird butterflies in my stomach and these goosebumps were also not helping my case. And I was looking at him, lost in his voice.

Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round
It's funny how things never change in this old town
So far from the stars

And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around
And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now

After that he held my hand and whispered in my ear to let's move, as he want to take me to a place and I followed behind him. And he took me slightly away from the campsight. And asked me to look up and I was astounded by the view. The stars and galaxies were decorating the sky. And I looked at him and hugged him.
"This is really beautiful ruhan", I told him and we both sat down enjoying the view. And after some time I felt like shivering. Ruhan asked me to go back to tent but I don't want to leave my stars behind. I looked at him pouting my lips and he then pull out his jacket and asked me to head close and put it on both of us. And hold our hands together. We both were lost in the beauty of the sky just then I saw a shooting star and I excitedly looked at him and he was already looking at me.
"Did you saw that ruhan?" I asked him like an excited little girl who just got her favourite toy. And he smiled at me. He leaned forward in attempt to kiss my cheek but at that time I felt something creeping my legs and I moved a little. Which lead him to kiss me near my mouth. And we both looked away embarrassed.
"Ruhan I think there is something near my leg",I told him holding his hand tightly. When he looked it was nothing just an insect and I blewed a sigh. We both sat a little longer, enjoying the view before moving to our camp. The bonfire has completely extinguished now. And we both entered inside. Sleeping in our sleeping bags. After some time I start to shiver because of the coldness and sleeping on floor wasn't helping my case either. Just after some time I felt Ruhan's pulling me closer to him, cuddling me. 'This is the way you sleep in camps wifey, so that you won't die of frost bite' he whispered in my ear and i laughed at that. And this is how we both slept hugging each other. And I smiled at our little moment . As it moved us little closer to each other. I am really happy and thankful for this trip.