A new World to Explore

3rd person

We see a 16 year old boy with h/c wearing a blue cloak, blue jeans, a f/c shirt and a sf/c jacket on walking back home this is Y/n L/n.

Y/n's Pov

I was walking home watching RWBY. I know people say watch where you're going but it doesn't really apply to me since I have enhanced sense because of my wolf ears.

Y/n: (Thought) I wish I was in RWBY I wouldn't have to hide my features, meet everyone. I could honestly be happy there.

I started to pick up on different smells. One being flowers I've never smelled before, trees, and something weird. I looked up and noticed I wasn't on the sidewalk anymore but in some forest.

Y/n: Where am I?

Before I could retrace my steps I heard a gun go off. I quickly get my pistol out of my backpack.

Y/n: Someone might be hurt.

I rush off in the direction I heard the gunshot. When I arrived I saw a girl with a scythe? Fighting over grown wolves. The things started charging at her but she cut them down with ease and shot some.

Y/n: Cool.

My voice must have been picked up on because some turned away from the girl and saw me then charged at me. I quickly pull my pistol up and shoot at them hitting five in the head before it jams. Worried I start running.

Y/n: Crap crap crap crap crap crap.

I tripped and fall I turn to see one pounce at me but it was sliced in half and the girl was in front of me. She was wearing a red cloak, her hood came down so I could see her hair it was black with the tips red.

???: You ok.

Y/n: Huh oh uh yeah my gun jammed. Stupid thing.

I pull the chamber back and the shell came out. One came up from behind and I fire one in its head. I hear another shot go off I turn to see the last one go down. A hand was put in front of me which I gladly accept. I look up and saw the girl's face and it was Ruby from RWBY she was definitely cuter in person.

Ruby: I'm Ruby. I uh like your cloak.

Y/n: Oh thanks, I'm Y/n, some people think that I'm weird because of it.

Ruby: Nonsense it looks good on you.

I blushed from the comment.

Y/n: Maybe we should talk somewhere not filled with Grimm.

Ruby: Oh yeah come on let's head back to my place.

She starts walking one way and I follow her.

Ruby: So why did you come to where I was training?

Y/n: I heard gunshots so I thought someone could be hurt. (Thought) Should I tell Ruby the truth about me. She is able to keep Penny's secret. Yeah I'll do it. (Speaking) Ruby I uh have a confession.

Ruby's Pov

Ruby: (Thought) Is he really going to say that he likes me. We just met!

Y/n: I'm not from Remnant.

Ruby: What?

Y/n: From where I'm from this is a tv show. I know what's going to happen up to a point.

Ruby: (Laughing) Thanks I needed a laugh. Especially since my sister's puns suck.

Y/n: Oh you mean Yang and her puns. The worst one I've heard her say was and I quote 'I like to start my semester off with a Yang'.

Ruby: How do you know my sister? But that is a pun she would do. Are you a stalker?