The Surprise Party

I was with my mom watching a star wars movie on Disney plus since I haven't been home for some time.

Tv obi-wan: It's over Anakin I have the high ground.

Tv Anakin: You underestimate my power.

Mom: Hey Y/n what do you want for your birthday?

I pause the movie.

Y/n: I completely forgotten about my birthday.

Mom: So what do you want?

Y/n: I honestly don't know what I want.

Mom: I'll get you something you'll like just remember to come back and get it.

Timeskip

I slowly wake up in my bed from the blaring alarm I set last night. I slept at home because we watched three star wars flims back to back and it was midnight when it ended. I didn't want to wake the team when I portaled back. I do my morning routine. Afterwards I make a portal back to the dorm to notice no one was in the dorm. There was a note on the door I take it off and it read.

Note: Y/n, our team and team JNPR went to Vale to get things. P.s. When we get back we are spending some cuddle time since you didn't come back last night. Love Ruby.

I knew this was gonna happen Ruby has been cuddling with me quite a bit lately mostly when we sleep and she does from time to time in class. So you could say I'm in the dog house ba da ts. I grab my guitar, that I brought from home, and start heading to roof since it's the most secluded of the whole school. I sit on the edge as I start strumming and sing.

(If you can't hear the vocals turn the volume up this was the only one that had vocals that were male.)

I was pleased I could still play but practice never hurts. So for the rest of the time I was just strumming to whatever popped in my head. I was up there for quite awhile when a thought occurred.

Y/n: (Thought) I should work on my piano skills. Poppa taught me for a reason. But I don't have a piano back home.

I head back to the dorm to put my guitar up. Maybe Ozpin would know where I can find one. I start heading over to his office. I was half way there when.

Ozpin: Ah Mr. L/n I was looking for you.

I turn towards his voice.

Y/n: Oh what is it Ozpin?

Ozpin: I believe this will be best discussed in my office.

Y/n: Is it about that message?

Ozpin nods his head as we start going to his office. Once we enter he sits down as I stand in front of the desk.

Ozpin: I was wondering if you would be willing to give me the names of these pawns.

Y/n: I can't give you their names but I can give you the names of the people she hired.

Ozpin: Better then nothing I suppose.

Y/n: It's Roman Torchwick and Adam Taurus.

Ozpin: That would explain why the White Fang and Roman were working together down at the docks.

Y/n: Is that all sir?

Ozpin: Yes you may head back to wherever you were going?

Y/n: Actually I was looking for you.