Just Dance

I was in combat class with Ruby leaning up against me watching Pyrrha beat team Crdl ending with her driving Cardin into the ground depleting his aura.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot. (Collapse)

Glynda: Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers? Miss Belladonna?

Blake jolted her head up I could see the bags under her eyes. She couldn't fight she could barely keep her eyes open.

Glynda: You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-

Mercury: I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury is it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight... (points to Pyrrha) her.

Since I knew the outcome I decided to ignore the fight and give Ruby a side hug. Ruby hugged back and looked behind her towards Emerald.

Ruby: Hey your friend's doing pretty good.

The fight continues for a minute longer and I then hear it.

Random: FUCK YOU! 

*Take two*

Mercury: I forfeit.

Pyrrha slowed her sprint towards him to a halt just in front of him.

Pyrrha: You don't even want to try?

I slowly stopped listening and soon after I hear the bell ring. We start heading back to the dorm and on the way Sun catches up to Blake.

Sun: Hey Blake, you doing okay?

Blake: I'm fine.

Sun: So I hear there's this dance going on this weekend. Sounds pretty lame but you and me, I'm thinking, not as lame.

Me along with the team stopped so Blake could chat and to make sure she doesn't collapse at anytime.

Blake: What?

Sun: The dance this weekend. You want to go or what?

Blake: I don't have time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that.

Blake walks of towards our next class leaving us behind.

Y/n: Blake is just being Blakey. Don't worry Sun.

Timeskip

We were all in the dorm the girls all sitting down on the beds while I stay leaned against the bookcase infront of the window.

Blake: You what?

Ruby: We want you to go to the dance.

Blake: That's ridiculous.

Yang: Blake we worried about you, this investigation is starting to mess with your head.

Weiss: You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest your grades have been suffering.

Y/n: You could literally die from lack of sleep and malnutrition at anytime.

Blake: You think I care about grades. People's lives are at stake.

Yang: We know and we are also trying to  figure out what Torchwick is up to.

Y/n: Your own health is suffering. I may stay up through the night every so often to fix my sleep schedule but I try my best to eat healthy among other things. If you can't see that your slowly killing yourself then I don't know what I'm supposed to do to help.