First Day

I slowly woke up to Ruby cuddling me. I looked at the scroll Ozpin gave me and it said the time was 7:30. I was about to go back to sleep cuddling Ruby, but before I could drift back to sleep there was a knock at the door. I slowly shift my way out of the bed and Ruby's grasp and grab my crutches and make my way to the door. I quietly open it and on the floor there was a box. I didn't really guess what it was so I set my self in a chair and open the box to see.

(The wood decoration is blue and more metallic like while the silver side is Red) (Can you guys tell I love the color blue)

I slowly got up after I slipped it on. I stumbled for a moment before I got my footing. I walked back and forth to get the feel of it. Surprisingly it doesn't weigh that much same for the arm. I do my normal workout which consisted of 20 push ups, and 20 curl ups. Now all I have left is a run since I'm not in my normal place I run I'll just run around Beacon once. I leave the dorm after I slip into something more comfortable to run in.

Timeskip Ruby's Pov

I slowly open my eyes to the sun shining in to the room. I rise up and notice that Y/n wasn't in my bed and his crutches were up against the desk and there was a box on the desk as well. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to put on my uniform for Beacon. When I walked back in Y/n was back in the dorm with his new leg on and was out of breath.

Y/n: (Quietly) Woo Beacon is much bigger than I thought.

Ruby: (Quietly) Y/n where were you when I woke up?

Y/n: (Quietly) I was giving my new leg a test run, Ruby. Now if you excuse me I'm going to shower cause I smell like a wet dog.

Y/n's Pov

I was about to walk in the bathroom before Ruby said.

Ruby: (Quietly) Wouldn't you still be considered a wet dog if you take a shower.

I chuckle as I enter the bathroom as I can hear her laugh at her own joke.

Mimi Timeskip

I walk out of the bathroom wearing my Beacon uniform and saw that Yang and Blake were up and in their uniforms as well. Ruby having her whistle out as Weiss was slowly getting up.

*whistle*

Weiss fell out of bed as I laugh at the situation.

Ruby: Good morning team RWBY!

Weiss: What is wrong with you?

Ruby ignores her question and continues.