chapter 3: time skip four years later. first day at the academy.

Naruto had just arrived at the academy since he's now five years old and old enough to learn how to become a ninja but during the first three years after his first birthday he did nothing but training in the kame and crane fighting styles. He also mastered the kame hame ha technique in a single day. Naruto also mastered the shadow clone jutsu and he also perfected krillin's solar flare and Destructo disk techniques. Piccolo was so impressed with naruto and his desire to learn he decided to teach him some long and wide range attacks more specifically the special beam canon and explosive demon wave. Yamcha taught him the wolf fang fist Vegeta taught him the big bang attack and final flash Canon Tien taught him the tri beam canon.
And his father Goku taught him instant transmission bardock and gine also taught him their energy wave technique as well as raditz being his physical training instructor. Naruto wore the same outfit as Goku with a few modified features such as the shoulder pads and chest and back armor plates
Of the standard saiyan armor. In essence... most people at the academy avoided him accept today was sparring practice he wanted to hold back against them all as well but knowing the spoiled uchiha Sasuke.
He wanted to put that prick in his place. Iruka Sensei signals for the match to begin. After the signal was given naruto just said.

" I forfeit... mostly because I'm far too strong for you to defend yourself against uchiha. A single Punch to your mid section and all the ribs in your body would be broken. Your not Worth my time."
Naruto then started to walk away. Sasuke wasn't going to let this loser insult his skills like he was some second rate shinobi in training. He was an uchiha an elite!!!. If anything he could beat naruto so he yelled saying.

Get back here and fight me uzumaki!!!. What's the matter???. Your not scared that I'll grab ahold of that tail of yours and drag you around do you???. Well what are you waiting for money boy???. Fight me."
Naruto then said.

"Fine..you want your fight with me so badly... I'll end this with a single Punch.
But don't complain if I send you through that Wall at the other end of the training grounds."
Iruka once again signaled the fight to begin and naruto vanished before Sasuke has a chance to react. Naruto punched Sasuke in the chest and sent him flying across the training grounds like he said. With nothing to stop his momentum and unable to breathe he crashed into the Wall and fell limp coughing up blood as his lungs were almost punctured by his crushed rib cage. A nurse then came out with a stretcher and took Sasuke away. Naruto then said.

"I tried warning him but he didn't listen to me after I gave him a fair warning.
That wasn't even my full strength either. But.. OH well. I could care less about the uchiha's pride. Their clan is filled with nothing but thieves. The copy others hard work and take credit for it.
If anything. Their nothing but lyers thieves and arrogant people. I'm out of here. Come find me when you're ALMOST on my level
Of strength and power."
Naruto then used his instant transmission and went home since class was about to end for the day. If They only knew how powerful he really was. The whole village would run in fear of him. Naruto then reappeared in his family's house just as dinner was about to begin and Goku could sense his sons anger rising and knew something had happened. But didn't know what exactly. Soon naruto began to lose his temper and his super Saiyan mode showed itself. Unlike most super Saiyan who's aura is yellow. Naruto's was orange indicating that the red chakra of the nine tails mixed with the yellow energy of shenron was the cause of the unusual color.
Naruto then let out a loud angry battle cry and said.

"RAAAAAH!!!. I WANTED TO KILL THAT BASTARD UCHIHA TODAY!!!. IF I HADN'T HELD BACK I COULD HAVE!!!!."
Naruto was now in super Saiyan 2 mode. Which Goku didn't unlock until his fight with the Android cell. So this was a big accomplishment for his son. Bardock gine and raditz were shocked that naruto was THIS POWERFUL!!!. His super saiyan form was incredible!!!

The entire house began to shake from the sheer amount of power naruto posessed.
Kushina was worried the house itself would collapse.
Fortunately for Goku this was the perfect opportunity to let his parents test naruto in hand to hand combat. Bardock was eager to see what his grandson was capable of doing. And he would enjoy the thrill of it.
Bardock then said.