chapter 1: messing with the wrong super Saiyan family.

Minato namikaze was about to perform the reaper death seal and seal away the nine tailed fox inside of Kushina's son naruto uzumaki but just as he was about to finish the last hand seal Goku had a giant blue orb as he noticed
That it's not the rasengan
And was in his super Saiyan 3 form. He then looked down from gamabunta and noticed the entire village was holding their hands in the air. Minato then said.

"What on Earth are they doing!!??. Why is everyone just standing there!!??."
Goku then looked over at minato and said.

"Trust me minato this is going to be the attack that finishes Madara and saves the village. NINE TAILS!!!.
I SET YOU FREE FROM MADARA UCHIHA'S CONTROL!!!. SPIRIT BOMB!!!.
HAAA!!!."
The nine tails then fired a tailed beast bomb at Goku and to Madara uchiha's surprise the giant blue orb of energy overpowered the tailed beast bomb and knocked the nine tails out cold. Goku then used instant transmission and grabbed Madara Uchiha by his cloak as he looks at Goku and said.

"Who or what on Earth are you!!??. Nothing and no one should be that powerful to defeat a tailed beast!!!."
And Goku said.

"My name is Goku. And I'm not your average human.
I'm a super Saiyan!!!.
And you made the biggest mistake ever. You messed with my friend and my family!!!. OH look. Minato's here. Let's see who's REALLY behind The mask."
"Madara" then said.

NO!!!. DON'T!!!. You can't!!!.
NOOOO!!!."

Minato then ripped off the mask and said.

"NO!!!. That's impossible!!!..
Kakashi and rin watched you die!!!. How are you still alive!!??.... Obito uchiha!!!."
And Obito uchiha said.

"The real Obito you once knew is gone. The Madara Uchiha you thought you know is Dead. I am him and he is me. He saved me. Kakashi killed the love of my life!!!. Rin is Dead!!!. What is there that I have to live for anymore!!??."
And minato said.

"You extracted the nine tails.
You almost killed Kushina!!!.
Look around you Obito!!!!.
Take a good look at the lives that you've taken!!!. The destruction and suffering you have caused!!!. Was this really all Worth following the dreams of a mad man!!??.
You have disappointed me to call you my former student!!!. Now your just another criminal."

Goku then said.

"There's actually a way we can fix everything minato.
Remember those yellow orbs with the stars on them you asked me about???. Well those are the dragon balls I told you about. We can erase the memory of everyone who has witnessed this event. Revive all the people who died then prevent anyone else from using them.
Follow me."
Minato then tied up Obito uchiha with Ninja wire and slapped a chakra suppression seal on him so he couldn't use his sharingan. Goku then teleported minato to the Hokage's monument and standing in front of the dragon balls said.

"EARTH DRAGON SHENRON!!!. I CALL UPON YOU TO GRANT MY WISH!!!."
An enormous dragon then rose into the sky and said.

"He who has summoned me. Speak your wishes and if it's within my power it shall be granted!!!!.
State your first wish!!!."
Goku then said.

"For my first wish. I want you to revive all the lives that have been lost!!!."
Shenrons eyes glowed and said.

"Your wish has been granted. Speak your second wish!!!."
Goku then said.

"For my second wish.
I want you to erase the memory of everyone here accept for minato Kushina and myself. It's best that nobody remembered these events."
Shenron then said.

"Your second wish has been granted. Speak your final wish so that I may return to my eternal slumber!!!."
And Goku said.

"For my final wish.
I wish to make it so that the dragon balls can't be used by anyone who's not a namekian or super Saiyan!!!."
Shenron then said.
"Your final wish has been granted. Farewell."
Shenron then vanished and
When minato looked around all of the dead bodies had come back to life. Nobody remembered anything. And the nine tails was sealed into naruto with the seal in the form of a dragon with eight arms and legs and it's tail retracted and curling up into the uzumaki clan symbol similar to Kushina's seal but far stronger then the reaper death seal. Goku didn't know it yet but before shenron vanished...he used part of the last wish Goku made to seal the nine tails and himself into naruto. Where the nine tails would be guarded and preventing naruto from suffering any real stress from the powers of the kitsune. Shenron would make himself known to naruto on the day of his fifth birthday and explain everything. Until then he would guard the nine tailed fox and prevent it from leaking out any of it's power into Naruto to influence it's escape. Goku then said.

Well..I guess The only thing left is your former student.
Will you kill him....or spare him???. Personally I'd like to break every bone in his body.
But that's your call to make minato. I'm just The muscle and your the brains. It's why we work so well together."
Goku did have a point and minato couldn't argue that they did indeed work well together however the question still remains.
Where did the dragon balls scatter themselves off to???.
And how would they find them when The had reawoken within the next year???. Only time would tell. Although one thing was certain. Nobody else could touch them unless they were of super Saiyan blood or a namekian. Dende was actually quite impressed with Goku's final wish. Because that means that even the most greedy tyrant in the universe frieza couldn't use them for personal gain. But that doesn't mean he couldn't try forcing Goku to tell him why.
OH if frieza only knew how wrong he was. He would be going ballistic. And Vegeta would take pleasure in knowing that only super saiyan's and namekian could use them now.