chapter 11: training in the hyperbaric time chamber

Ever since learning instant transmission kale had managed to find many different ways to use it in battle.

Knowing that it's a technique that allows her to go from one place to another just by focusing on the person or place she decided to pull a page from Goku's book and use it in physical combat.

Currently Goku was watching naruto and kale fighting head to head in super Saiyan 2 as naruto was obviously holding back.

Goku was proud that naruto didn't want to hurt kale but he knew that if kale didn't push herself she wouldn't reach super Saiyan 3.

Goku then said.

"Alright naruto you could stop playing around and cut loose if you want.
Push kale beyond her limits!!!."

And naruto said.

"Alright if you say so. Read kale.
Because this time I'm going all out don't cry if you get hurt. Ready...GO!!!."

Naruto then rushed towards Kale at full speed as she barely dodged a right hook to her left jaw bone as naruto continues his assault Kale was trying to keep her distance with instant transmission.

finally gaining enough distance from naruto Kale focused all of her rage and when she did she had finally achieved super Saiyan 3.

Kale then said.

"Alright!!!.  I did it!!!. This power surge is incredible!!!. Alright... time to test it out. Get ready kid. Here I come!!!"

And naruto said.

"You might have just unlocked super Saiyan 3 but I don't think your able to hold the transformation very long.

It's going to wear off in about I'd say...ten minutes... maybe five if you don't overexert your energy."

Kale then fired a bunch of ki blast's at naruto catching him off guard slightly as he realized that she was now getting serious about perfecting her new transformation. So who was he to deny her that pleasure.

Naruto then went into his super Saiyan 3 transformation as well.

Naruto then said.

"Alright. Time to see what you got little lady. Show me the strength of universe 6."

And kale said.

"I'LL SHOW YOU LITTLE YOU BRAT!!!.
GET BACK HERE SO I CAN POUND YOU!!!. AHHHH!!!.

MY STOMACH!!!. IT HURTS!!!.
WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME!!??."

And naruto said.

"Hmm...I thought as much. It seems like you and the fourth Hokage had a little bit too much fun with each other after your date didn't you???.

You guys had sex together afterwards and now your in your first TWO weeks of being pregnant aren't you Kale???.

You decided to take this training despite the fact you already knew that it might cause you to lose your energy much faster because the child is still developing inside of you. We're taking a break.