chapter 12: chunin exams preliminaries

It's the preliminary rounds of the chunin exams and everyone was on edge Because of the fact that even though they didn't know it yet but naruto was the most powerful opponent in the tournament.

Naruto was dressed in his Saiyan armor similar to Goku's weighted battle gear and a scouter over his left eye.

Curious about the device kakashi decided to ask and said.

"Naruto. What's that thing your wearing over your left eye???.
I've never seen something like that before and I don't think that you should use it. Give it to sasuke."

And naruto said.

"You try to take my grandpa bardock's scouter from me...and I'll break every single bone in that fragile body of yours. So don't even try it.

But just to give you an idea of what it does. Think of it as a type of device that can read and measure power levels. Similar to the sharingan.

I simply modified it to measure chakra levels instead. For example.
I'll use it on you right now."

Naruto then activated his scouter.

As the scouter scanned kakashi and his chakra levels it beeps and naruto said.

"Huh. Your always bragging about being a jonin yet your chakra levels aren't anywhere near that.

It's one thing to be a jonin in rank.
It's another to actually have the chakra levels to back it up.

To put it simply kakashi hatake.
YOUR chakra levels are low chunin to low jonin at best. And to think that you were once an ANBU BLACK OPS.

I'm beginning to think that was given to you out of pitty. You never really earned it did you???."

And kakashi said.

"You underestimate my skills naruto.
A very big mistake on your part. If we fought I'd kill you without trying."

And naruto said.

"Ahahahaha!!!.
Sorry. Sorry. I just had to laugh at what you said because it's you and your eternal rival who's underestimating me kakashi.

Oh look. It's my turn. And I'm facing Rock Lee. If I'm not mistaken he can use the 8 gates technique. This will be fun."

Goku Kushina bardock raditz vegita and gine then appeared and Goku said.

"This fight is going to take too long.
My son's the most powerful Saiyan to have ever been born.

Not even God's can defeat him. Just watch. Your about to see the results of our training. We managed to get six months of training done in half a day.

Don't ask where we were training Because that's a family secret.

If you would attempt it you wouldn't last ten seconds of the training we do."

Naruto and Lee then entered the arena as they stare each other down naruto said.

"Before I fight you Rock Lee. Do me a favor. Remove your weights and open all your current inner gates. I dare you to show me your true strength."

Lee just looked at his Sensei might guy and said.

"Gai Sensei. Should I do as he said???.
I don't want to hurt him."

And gai said.

"Do it Lee!!. You have my permission to cut loose and go all out against this youthful opponent of yours!!!."

Lee the removed his weights and opened all 6 of his inner gates as his body went completely red.

Naruto noticed that rock Lee could only open 6 of the 8 gates technique as he put on his scouter he said.