chapter 10: Kale arrives in universe7

Naruto and his family were minding their own business training extensively as usual when suddenly they all felt a massive spike in energy.

Sensing it coming from the Hokage's office Goku and naruto power up into super Saiyan 2 and used instant transmission to arrive at minato's office only to find the last person they would ever expect to see.

It was Kale from universe 6!!!.
Goku and naruto then got ready for a fight and said.

"What are you doing here outside of universe 6 Kale???. The tournament was over. Have you come here for revenge or are you just visiting???."

And kale said.

"Relax son Goku. I've come here to ask for help. I want you to train me.
Teach me how to become stronger.

I want to learn how to become a super Saiyan 3. Please. I'll do anything you tell me to just teach me how to reach the third level of super Saiyan."

And Goku said.

"I could teach how. But the training won't be easy and it will push you beyond your physical limitations.

Your going to be wearing some pretty heavy training gear compared to what you have on now. I'm assuming you were on planet yardrat and learned the instant transmission technique.

But this was your first time using it and you overshot the distance between me and where you intended to end up didn't you???. A common mistake to make but I didn't get it on my first try either. Ahahaha!!!."

Naruto and Goku then power down and naruto said.

"Lord Hokage. I'd like to take the chunin exams....by myself. No teammates. No sensei's. Nobody.
Just me and only me. My so called
'teammates' were always favored by your student kakashi.

I want no part in a team where the Sensei plays favoritism and I don't get along with my comrades who's fangirl mentality will get them killed and the other one has a God like superiority complex.

Plus I can handle myself in a fight pretty well. Just ask kale over here. She would know first hand what I'm capable of."

Kale just stiffened up at the mention of their battle against each other in the asteroid belt and said.

"Well....I guess you could say that we kinda sorta blew up half of the asteroid belt in the process of our fight???."

Now minato was shocked as he just looks at Goku and asked.

"Is...is she really telling the truth!!??.
Did they really destroy half of the asteroid belt in their fight!!??."

And Goku just said.

"You bet it is. I've never seen such an incredible fight before in my entire life!!!. It was almost like I was reliving my fights with frieza.

the Android's. Cell. Majin buu. And just recently a God of destruction named Lord beerus. Even my friend and rival vegita was and still is pretty strong too."

Minato then got serious and said.

"Very well naruto. Since you have made this decision on your own and were in no way coerced into making it by force I will allow you to participate in the chunin exams Solo.

And don't worry about kakashi's other students. I'll be sure to find more suitable Sensei for them In the meantime.

I think it's about time I had a small chat with my student kakashi hatake about favoritism between students and the golden rule of a Sensei."

Kale then blushed slightly and said.

"Excuse me.... Lord Hokage???.
You... your not dating anyone...are you???. Because... I'm single and I was wondering if...maybe you would... like to go on a date with me sometime??."