chapter 8: naruto vs beerus. a battle of godly proportions

Naruto was bored. He expected the people he's been fighting to be more powerful than this. He was about to get the biggest challenge of his life. That Challenger...was universe seven's God of destruction. Lord beerus the destroyer of worlds. Beerus then showed up with his angel advisor whis and said.

"I heard you were looking for a powerful opponent. Well kid. Care to test your strength against me???. A God???. As an added bonus I'm not holding anything back. If you want to win I suggest you do the same."

And whis Said.

"Forgive me my Lord but is that really necessary???. To use your full power here on this single child seems like overkill don't you think???."

And beerus said.

"Whis..use that staff of yours and tell me what you see in the asteroid belt."

Whis then did as beerus said only to find out that there was litteraly almost nothing left of The asteroid belt at all!!!. Now whis was very interested in naruto's power and said.

"Well I'd like to see if what I'm seeing is actually possible. For this child to have enough power to erase half of the asteroid belt....this I must see for myself."

Beerus then stepped into the arena as he pointed a finger at naruto and said.

"I tell you what kid. If you can push me to my limits I'll train you personally. But if you disappoint me.... I'll destroy your entire universe."

And naruto said.

"Then I guess it's time I stopped holding back. Your probably well aware of the fact that I can use ultra instinct correct???."

And beerus said.

"Yeah so what???. You may be able to use it but that doesn't mean you have mastered it. Hmhm... but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that your hiding something am I right???."

And naruto said.

"Give me at least ten minutes and your about to see something incredible."

And beerus said.

"Very well then. Impress me.
Show me what your truly capable of child. This will be amusing."

Naruto then sat in the lotus position and closed his eyes as he focused on the natural energy around him. Beerus was curious as to what naruto was doing but Goku already knew what's going on. Naruto was going to combine his fox sage mode with super Saiyan 4 to increase his power levels.

Gine then said.

"What is he do son???. Why isn't he doing anything???. He's just sitting there in a meditative position. What's he doing???."

And Goku said.

"Just wait and see. Naruto is using what's called sage mode. It's a type of ability where he's able to take in the natural energy around him and increase his abilities ten times what he's normally capable of doing. Get ready to see something incredible."

Naruto then grew a pair of fox like ears and red fur all over his body as he grew whiskers and his canine teeth became fangs.