Broken

There's a girl that just sits there, staring at everything. She wears a fake smile all the time. She's so broken, nobody notices. Will anybody help the broken girl? Anybody...? Somebody...? No? Nobody! Fine then, let her reach her breaking point, see what happens. Once you see, will you finally feel guilty for torture you put her through? Once she's gone will you finally regret all those horrible things you said to her? Or maybe you won't. Maybe no one will care...maybe you and everyone else will be happy to have her gone.....Dead. Not just dead on the inside, but dead as in she's never coming back because she is buried 6 feet under the ground. Maybe everyone is happy she's gone, maybe not.... But it shouldn't take suicide for you to feel guilty about your actions. It shouldn't take suicide for her to finally feel free from your endless torment, day after day, week after week, month after month. Until it's just a never ending cycle of you tormenting her, she pretends she's fine and goes home. And yet, once she's home she lets it all out and she cries and she cuts herself looking for a solid ground so she isn't so numb from all the pain she's in and when she's on the brink of exhaustion she asks herself, "When will this all be over?", and then one day it is. BANG! She's dead....gone. To her the saddest part isn't even that she had to kill herself in the first place. No, it's that fact that she lived and now she has to continue to live with the torture. However the funniest part is that fact that everyone thinks she did it for attention. And she'll admit a small part was, but she did it because she was done. She was mentally and physically tired and couldn't Go on any longer. Most people might laugh at this and go "Ha, you're tired?!". Yet, they only say this because they think they understand what's going on in her head, but they DON'T and NEVER will! She thinks she's crazy from all the messed up thoughts that circle in her mind. She thinks she's broken and cannot be fixed. These thoughts that she has were drilled into her mind so badly by her peers that she actually believes them. She used to be genuinely a happy kid but she isn't anymore because of her peers. She isn't because you constantly torment her and fill her head with these thoughts. She thinks she's fat, ugly, worthless, nothing, trash, a pile of shit, a whore, a slut, a bitch, a pathetic loser, a waste of space, and that she isn't GOOD ENOUGH!