extra i: explaining augustine.

kiana lede sat down in front of a camera, her background being a lovely pool

kiana lede sat down in front of a camera, her background being a lovely pool. "my name is kiana lede and if you didn't know i play augustine st. john on cw's legacies. and today i will be explaining her season one story in under... what is it? 500 words? this is so much pressure." kiana laughed out looking to the producers behind the camera.

"augustine st. john's name is pretty much self explaining. she is the daughter of lorenzo st. john, who was resurrected from the dead by her mother, bonnie bennett. but with doing that bonnie and lorenzo created a loophole in a nature. around the age of three they found out that augustine was just more than a witch, she was also a vampire, but not any vampire. but an augustine vampire, an extinct race that craves vampires in a ripper way. bonnie did her best with the magic she could, and concealed as much as she could, of course with augustine being oblivious, meaning augustine thinks she a witch for a long time. bonnie and enzo stayed under the radar in england because of this, making augustine's hometown liverpool, england." kiana gasped knowing she had much more to cover.

"once word got to bonnie and enzo that alaric saltzman is struggling in mystic falls with the boarding school, they sent their daughter for assistance. making the salvatore boarding school her first school, because she was homeschooled. in mystic falls it was the farthest she had been away from her parents, who instructed her to not talk about her father's identity so enzo could remain unbothered, and her race does not get questioned or how bonnie did what she did. being at the school augustine makes friends, crushes. rafael waithe, a wolf who's also kind of new to the school. milton greasley, a vampire who has been at the school for a while. the first person she tells her identity fully was alaric saltzman to earn his trust." kiana gasped once more knowing she was somewhat almost done.

"then to mg when he found something fishy about the girl, that's when their bond is created. and when a monster drags her into his head, was it the necromancer? pulled her into a memory of her parents somewhat erasing her augustine side. angry with her parents, augustine stopped calling her parents. until finally one day she confronted them about it, she was told that her magic was concealing her killer part. spring break rolls around a couple weeks later and augustine leaves to go home, just to get called back. mg, rafael and landon were missing and it was messy. once she gets there, she's freaking out. those are her boys. rafael was found first in a daze, then mg was found bitten. augustine risked her life by giving mg her blood, who is a known ripper."

"augustine cut herself too deep and bled out too much, and passed out. mg tells everyone to not to heal her with vampire blood, making a lie for her. so her augustine side isn't triggered. the miss mystic falls later c-" kiana went to speak more.

"100 word warning." the producer warned her and kiana eyes widen and she huffed.

"the pageant, she goes with rafael because she is told told to stay away from mg because he's craving her blood. also by the way, augustine cannot stand mg's mother because of her disowning him, and mg's mother cannot stand her because she knows the truth about augustine race. the school gets invaded and like a power couple mg and augustine save the day along with the help of other students. mg stops augustine from killing the man that wanted her dead, that knew her secret. then she was told by hope that she needed to run for the hills and meet kol mikaelson." kiana finished quickly, looking to the producer.

"you were twelve over."

"FUC-" kiana went to curse but the video went black.