20.

to the girl who stole flicker: plagiarism is a crime. thank you for taking it down, but just remember that it takes a long time to write these chapters and i work very hard. please don’t plagiarise anyone else’s stories either for i am sure they share my views.

20.

“*Beep* Dana, this is Harry. I know you and Everly aren’t getting along right now but fucking suck it up because I am taking a huge risk calling you and- just breathe, Ev- and she wants you there when she has the baby. Which happens to be right now. Her water broke like, an hour ago? Yeah, an hour. And she’s in so much pain and I don’t know if I can see her go through this without- Everly, darling, please don’t cry, it’ll be over soon- without you, Dana. We’re at St. Peter’s hospital in Oakwood. Don’t tell the police. I won’t do anything to you, but just know that if you inform the police you are killing the chances of your daughter and your granddaughter living a normal life. And Everly is crushing my hand so I really have to go. Please, if you get this message- I know, I wish I could take it all away, you know I do baby- if you get the message just come to the hospital. *Beep*.”

-Harry Styles’ voicemail to Dana Green [recorded Sep. 14th, 2016].

_________________________________

idk, this one’s pretty cute.

e v e r l y

She wakes to the sound of silence.

Blanketing, encompassing silence that wraps around her and plugs her ears with cotton balls. It sounds like change and unfamiliarity. It sounds like tightening arms around her torso and warm breath on the back of her neck and Harry’s cologne in her nose.

She wakes to the sound of silence.

And she’s loving it.

Everly shifts slightly to face the boy she somehow ended up sleeping next to. His mess of curls is splayed across the pillowcase, his bitten, red lips are slightly opened and his arms are subconsciously pulling her closer as she strays from his body.  Just the sight of him makes her heart jump and her mind settle because he’s just so…. Harry. He’s safe yet dangerous enough to keep her coming back. He’s warm yet cold enough to make her cuddle up to his chest. He’s rude yet handsome enough to just smirk and make her melt.

She wakes to the sound of silence.

And she’s loving it.

“C’mere.” His groggy morning voice whimpers, eyes still squeezed shut and gripping at her clothed torso to pull her closer. “M’ cold.”

Everly kind of wants to laugh but then again, she kind of wants to cry because he just whimpered in his morning voice and he’s cold and she somehow ended up sleeping next to him the entire night without a nightmare. “I think I should go home.” She says regretfully, taking into account her barely clothed body and the rapidly approaching wake-up-time of her family members. “My mum will be up soon.”

“Fuck your mum. C’mere and keep me warm.” He groans. Everly should really be offended. She really should be, but all she can concentrate on is how warm his bed is and how much warmer his arms are. One sleep-clouded eye peeks open as he glances at his sleeping companion. “Please?”

“Damn.” She mutters, flopping lazily next to the boy who is now laughing in victory. “I’m gonna get in so much trouble for this.”

Harry just shrugs and pulls her closer so their foreheads touch. “I don’t really like cuddling, but you’re warm, so.” He informs her, careful not to sound too attached. “Plus you’re just in a t-shirt and panties and you have a pretty fit-”