ㄥㄖ丂ㄒ

❝You can trust me.

       ❝Then, how come you won't tell me your real name?

       ❝Then, how come you won't tell me your real name?❞

If I did, you might not trust me anyways.

  ❝Just tell me

  ❝Just tell me.

TJ Otto has been the strange boy since he was born. His odd powers manifested at the age of nine months, and three quarters. No one understood exactly what he was. The boy somehow almost always knew exactly what you were thinking, and feeling.

He knew when his sister Z(atanna) broke up with her boyfriend, Reggie, that she was broken into a thousand pieces. Unbeknownst to TJ, he was the one to put those pieces back in place. The way he somehow always knew how to please people was a habit many people admired about him.

It wasn't just an ability to read people though. He could see into their minds, hear their thoughts as if they were words, feel their emotions as if they were his own.

At the age of six, when Z stole his hot wheels, TJ somehow made the toy vehicles drive back to him in his room. His older brother, Atticus (who was fourteen at the time) warned him not to tell his parents about his strange abilities.

So, TJ did what any gullible young boy would do, he listened to his brother. Z, Atticus, and TJ were the only ones who actually knew of his powers until he was sixteen.

All that changes when two men come to TJ's door. One by the name of Clarke, and one by the name of Daniel. Despite common belief, Daniel was the maniac of the two. The man who was once capable of keeping a calm facade gave up on that when his brother was forced into the pit of Malivore, their father.