ㄖ几乇

LOST

CHAPTER ONE

(INTRODUCTION)

━━━━━━━

 Dead leaves crunched loudly under the soles of TJ's ridiculously disgusting Air Force Ones

Dead leaves crunched loudly under the soles of TJ's ridiculously disgusting Air Force Ones. If he hadn't been in this certain predicament, he would've bought himself some wipes, and cleaned them off.

Unfortunately, he couldn't do that though because he's living off of seventy dollars now. His first thirty going to things like a jacket, and food. TJ was sure he probably put enough distance on Daniel, but he wanted to get in at least another mile before the sun went down.

"Well look what we have here." TJ's hearing fixed onto the sound of an older man's voice. "Mors." A man's scream echoed through the trees making TJ's ears perk up. It's a witch.

"Are you really gonna gang up on a little girl?" The witch asked clearly trying her best at sounding innocent. TJ turned to his right before dropping his backpack onto the ground. Suddenly, the sounds of steps were much quieter, as TJ did his best to be light on his feet.

When TJ's eyes fell on one of the men, he stepped behind a tree, only peaking to look as the group closed in on the witch. Bright blue eyes squinted as he focused on the man in front of him. TJ tilted his head, and the man's head flew to the right, a satisfying crack played through the air.

  "What the hell was that?" TJ heard another man ask as his eyes fluttered shut. Pupils danced under the thin blanket of TJ's eyelids, his body picking up on the location of the other men. All at once, there were at least five more cracks, and the sounds of bodies falling to the ground.

  TJ stepped out behind the tree to reveal Hope's mystery savior. Though, Hope didn't seem to think the same way as TJ, backing away from the newcomer. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Are they dead?" The witch didn't sound afraid. If she was, TJ couldn't tell with her calm voice, and bold eyes that wouldn't waver from his. "Are you okay?" Hope tilted her head to the side, her eyebrows pulling together. "Why do you care?"

"Well, I just became a murderer for you, so the least you can do is pretend to be nice." Hope lips curled into a smirk at the somewhat witty reply. "Who were those guys?" TJ glanced down to the fallen men. A black, leather bound wallet flew from the main man's pocket into TJ's hands.

TJ pulled open the small wallet to find a Triad keycard, "Crap." He dropped the wallet scurrying away to find his bag. "Hey, wait. How'd you do that?" Hope questioned following after the strange boy. "Uhhh, I'm a witch, you know, like you."

"You're lying." TJ grabbed his bag before spinning around to Hope. "You're name is Hope, correct?" TJ could sense the confusion radiating off of her, the thoughts swarming her mind. TJ could hear them, screaming at him to answer his questions all while she stood there silently.

"What's so important about the Mikaelsons?" TJ questioned heading past the girl knowing full well she was following after him. "It's nothing. Just... wha-what are you?" TJ stopped, so abruptly Hope almost slammed into his back.

"I'm not a monster." TJ tilted his head to the side listening in on the thoughts in her head. "But, you don't believe me, do you? Would you believe me if I said I didn't know?" Hope was somewhat annoyed by the way the boy acted as though he knew everything, and they just met.

Then something clicked in her head. "Even if I didn't believe you, you would know, wouldn't you? You're reading my mind somehow which means if you're not a monster you're something." TJ shrugged, "I told you, I don't know."

He's telling the truth.

TJ smirked at Hope's thought, "I'm TJ by the way." The strangely powered boy shoved his hand out for Hope to shake with a goofy looking grin. "You're wondering what kind of powers I have. It's not that much compared to the fact that you're a witch. I believe it's called empathy, telepathy, and uhhh tekinetic."

Hope let slip an unintentional giggle, "You mean telekinesis." TJ pondered that for a moment before nodding, "Yeah, that's it." TJ's head whipped to the side where the sounds of footsteps came from. "Ttttttjjjjjjjj. I hear youuu."

"Who's that?" Hope whispered, worried by the sudden change in TJ's expression. "Come on, we have to go!" Before Hope had the chance to respond, TJ was pulling Hope through the trees. "God, I should've just ran."

 TJ is my new favorite character😂😂

TJ is my new favorite character😂😂. To be honest, I feel like this chapter didn't do him much justice, but it's just the beginning of this about to be amazing story that I hope you'll love.