ㄒ乇几

LOST

CHAPTER TEN

(YOU REMIND ME OF SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW)

━━━━━━━☆

 Hope had 'sprained' her ankle

Hope had 'sprained' her ankle. TJ knew she would be okay, but he wasn't particularly fond of the idea when Landon followed the tribrid off of the field. Of course it would be Landon. TJ was beginning to be annoyed by the Phoenix.

They were losing badly, TJ insisted he should go long having yet to use the magic Hope had pulled. Halftime came quickly. TJ waited in the back of the school bus along with the rest of the team. This sucked.

"What are you guys doing?" TJ's ocean eyes darted upwards looking to Ethan who had just stepped in. "The second half's about to start. And we're down a QB." Maya scoffed as Ethan came upon his sister. "You wanna throw a bit? Loosen up?"

"I'd rather just leave now. I mean, there's no way that I'm playing quarterback." Ethan smirked glancing out the window, "Cool. 'Cause I was thinking I would."

"I thought you were worried about getting hurt?" TJ questioned from the back gaining a lot of unwanted attention on himself. "The stallions need to worry. 'Cause we're about to take this ball, and stick it in the ENDZONE!" The cheers coming from his team caused TJ to smirk.

If the stallions were going to use magic, it was time he used some to. Not Hope's, his own.

The Timberwolves got into position on the field. TJ stayed in his spot farthest away from the action, wanting to keep an eye on everything that happened. This whistle sounded, and the game began. Josie squatted down before tossing the ball to her sister.

Lizzie proceeded to pretend as though she passed it to Kaleb, but TJ couldn't tell it wasn't real. From there on, Lizzie threw the ball across the field back to her sister. Josie cheered as she ran, but TJ merely smirked. His eyes fluttered shut, as he slightly tilted his head.

The ball flew from Josie's hands into Ethan's, and the quarterback dashed across the field. In one move, Ethan scored them another seven points not knowing of the help he was getting from his lesser athletically inclined teammate.

They grouped together for another play. This time, it was the Timberwolves turn to start. "Pink 21! Pink 21!" TJ had no clue what that meant. He stood behind the rest of his team watching everyone intently. "Blue 48! Hut!" TJ followed the ball. Maya tossed it back to Ethan. Kaleb launched off of the ground, but Ethan ducked, and spun around.

Maya waved her hands in the air eagerly. Just as Ethan was going to throw, his flexor digitorum jutted out. TJ cringed, "What the hell?" The strangely powered boy darted down the field checking on the quarterback.

☆━━━━━━━━━☆

Darkness crept upon Mystic Falls quickly. Ethan was rushed to the ambulance. "What the hell did you do?" Dr. Saltzman questioned the Stallions coach. "Are you blaming me for this unfortunate accident?"

TJ cocked an eyebrow at the man. Something was off about him. "It's no my fault the human body is so frail."     "Stop it. Stop pretending that you're above it, Gary Poppins." TJ sniggered at the nickname. "I saw you give something to Josie. If I found out you had some part in this-"

"She'd tell you. Wouldn't she? She's your daughter, after all." TJ didn't like the way the man acted so much better than everything else. "That's right, and don't you forget it."

"If anyone has something to forget, its her. And all of the rest of your former students. It must have been traumatic having their authority figure treat them like animals in a zoo." TJ's vision flickered to
Dr. Saltzman. He knew everything. Alaric's mind was an open book.

TJ knew that was a sore spot for the man. "That is not what happened."   
"Isn't it? I fear the gap in our ideologies cannot be bridged, Principal Saltzman. I must ask that you not set foot on this campus again. For the sake of the students under my protection."

TJ gripped onto Dr. Saltzman's wrist rage swept over him in seconds. TJ pulled away, Vardemus noticing the action, smirked. "My daughters go to this school. You can't do that."

"I just did. Of course, you can enroll them in public school.  But if you're honest with yourself, you know the best place for them is here, with me. And away from you." Alaric nodded, his fist shot out slamming into Vardemus' cheek. TJ smirked turning to another male Stallion.

TJ raved like a mad man before lunging for the boy, the rest of the Timberwolves following his actions wanting justice for Ethan. It felt good.

 Ngl, I wasn't rlly feeling this chapter

Ngl, I wasn't rlly feeling this chapter. What did you think. Don't be a silent reader.

Vote.

Comment.

Let me know what you think.