ㄒ山ㄖ

LOST

CHAPTER TWO

(I'LL NEVER GIVE UP HOPE)

━━━━━━━━━━

 "No offense, but repeating the words, Purple Hippo isn't exactly going to keep me out of your mind

"No offense, but repeating the words, Purple Hippo isn't exactly going to keep me out of your mind." Hope was quiet as she walked behind TJ trying to process the strangely powered boy. If he was a monster, he wasn't exactly scary, but he could be just trying to gain her trust to lure her in a trap.

But, if he was tricking you why was he so freaked about the Triad workers? Plenty of questions surrounded the boy walking in front of her that all went completely unanswered every time she tried to ask. Meanwhile, he knew everything about her without speaking a word.

"Maybe we can make a deal then. Stay out of my head, and I won't kill you right here." TJ stopped abruptly, spinning around to stare down at her. He was only a few inches taller than her, but with the strange look in his eyes, she felt like she was sinking into the ground. Hope didn't like that, she was the powerful one, she was the tribrid.

"How about you stop trying to block me out, and I'll set up camp?" TJ dropped his backpack onto the ground, and pulled out a blanket. "Why are you helping me?" TJ stopped what he was doing to look back up at Hope. He stayed silent for a moment before letting out a reluctant sigh. She's gonna want answers eventually.

"Look, I don't know what Malivore is, or why, whoever Landon Kirby is cant remember you, but I do know that those Triad freaks have been hunting me down for a long time now. If you're like me, then I know it's safer for you to be with than with them." Hope tilted her head. Who was he to think that she couldn't protect herself? She had it under control.

"I'll make a new deal with ya, you help me set up a fire, and I'll answer every one of your questions." Hope cocked an eyebrow, "All of them?"

"All of them."

☆━━━━━━━━━☆

"My parents didn't know anything about my powers. They thought that I could just read people well, but it all changed when Daniel, and Clarke knocked on my door at exactly 6:37."

A knock echoed through TJ's creaky home. "DOOR!" He yelled lying, sprawled out on the sofa. TJ closed his eyes curious to see the visitors outside his door. He could hear them talking about TJ, talking about taking him to some strange place called Triad. Talking about using him for his powers.

TJ gulped pushing off of his couch, and heading up the stairs. "DOOR!" He yelled again, quietly making his way to his sister's room. "Alright, alright, I'll get it!" TJ could hear his dad call as he stepped into Z's room. "TJ, what's wrong?"