乇ㄥ乇ᐯ乇几

LOST

CHAPTER ELEVEN

(YOU REMIND ME OF SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW)

━━━━━━━━━

 TJ found himself waiting in a small hospital's lounge waiting

TJ found himself waiting in a small hospital's lounge waiting. For what, he had no clue. Perhaps for Hope to finally come back from her adventure with Landon. TJ wouldn't pretend like that wasn't a sore spot for him. Landon didn't deserve Hope whatsoever.

The sheriff left first, then most of the team, then Maya. TJ raked a hand through this greasy hair pushing off of his chair. When he peered into the room, it was empty other than Ethan. The Quarterback smiled weakly, "I didn't think you'd come."

TJ pushed the door open farther stepping in, "I didn't think I'd come." Ethan chuckled at that whilst TJ sat down on the metal chair to the right of Ethan's bed. "Where's Hope?"

Tj simply shrugged, "Don't know. Kinda why I'm here." Ethan smirked, "Is this the part where you give me the brother chat about hurting her?" TJ let slip a chortle, "I'm just looking for a friend really. It seems like Hope doesn't have any trouble making them." "If I'm being honest, I thought you didn't like me."

"I didn't," TJ admitted sheepishly. "But then, I saw an idiot go out on a field despite being worried of getting hurt, and risking his scholarship just to bring his team back." Ethan quirked an eyebrow, "So?"

"I want that idiot to my friend." Ethan laughed, "Sure." "And, I need someone to teach me how to play football, so, when you heal..." Ethan gave TJ a strange look. "What's up with you really?"

"I don't have any friends."

"Now, you do, I guess."

☆━━━━━━━━☆

"Hope?" The tribrid closed her journal spinning around to TJ.
"Dr. Saltzman told me you'd be here." TJ flashed a goofy grin, "I made a friend."

Hope giggled, standing to her feet, and heading over to TJ. "I'm sorry I left. I made a promise." TJ simply shrugged, "I beat up some kids from your old school so, I'd call us even."

Hope grabbed TJ's shoulder, pulling him into a hug. TJ didn't want to let go. The best place to him was in Hope's arms. It was a feeling he'd never get used to. "What was that for?"

"Can't partners hug each other?"

TJ didn't answer, but hugged Hope yet again. Whilst TJ had finally admitted he did like Hope, the tribrid was still trying not to focus on the ecstasy she felt hugging him. Maybe, they were more than just partners. And maybe, Hope was okay with that.

 This is kinda just a filler chapter

This is kinda just a filler chapter. What do you think of Ethan, and TJ's bromance? I think it's awesome!