Chapter 10

Now before I start this chapter I want to tell you a song goes along with it, but only a certain part. So if you are good at reading and listening to music I prefer you do that. The song is Beyonce's XO. It will be announced in the chapter when it's playing so you can listen to it at that part. Thanks.

The next two weeks flew by like a breeze. Towards the middle of the middle of the week I was pretty sure Homecoming was never going to get finished or it would like a huge train wreck. But looking at it, at this very moment it wasn't bad. It looked very professional actually. 

Our school was pretty cool about all the dances so everyone who was attending the dance tonight got to leave school after lunch to get ready. Also since it was homecoming we had a good lunch unlike any other day. You walked into the cafeteria any other day, looked at the food, and nearly vomited from the sight and smell of it. 

Today's lunch though didn't make you want to vomit. It was like walking into a rich person's house to eat. They had corn on the cob, turkey, ham, salads, baked potatoes, smashed potatoes, and peas. For drinks they had pop, milk, or juice. We also got the option for a desert today. We could have chocolate cake, red velvet cake, or brownies. 

My friends and I sat down at our usual table, we started eating and talking. Our topic was homecoming. We were all trying to trying to guess our costumes for homecoming, but none of us were giving in. It wasn't just my group, but what seemed what like seventy-five percent of the school was trying to keep it a secret. 

The bell to finish lunch rang and everybody ran for the door. Leaving early to get ready for what was going to one of the best nights of our lives. To me it was going to be a regular night. I wasn't going to be dancing or anything. I had nobody to dance with, but since I was part of the homecoming committee I had to make sure everything was going well and snacks were still being displayed. That's what most of my night would be consisted of doing. 

I wasn't going out of my way to dress up for this. I was clearly going to dress up, but nothing marvelous like other people. I wasn't up for homecoming this year. I was dressing up in a suit and tie. If anybody asked I was Justin Timberlake. I went upstairs to my room, got my shower, brushed my teeth, cleaned my face, shaved any of the unexistant stuble I had, then I did my hair. I usually just tousled my hair, but I slicked it back tonight. I put my suit and tie on and got ready for my friends to come. 

Joey had gotten us a limo so we could quote drive in style for out last year unquote. The first friend of mine to arrive was Isabella. She fit her costume pretty well except for the hair because well you know her hair is darker than the person she was being. She had a plasti crown on that looked very shiny, with a skinny long pink dress, glittery high heels and she was caring a small purse with a fake dog in it. 

"Who are you supposed to be? She asked me. 

"Justin Timberlake. How are you?" I asked her, even though I knew her. 

"Paris Hilton." She responded before a knock came on the door. 

I opened the door to find Ian there. I'm not going to lie Ian looked terrific. He had a blue velvet suit on, rectangle glasses, his hair in a British tousle, underneath the blue suit was white and a thicker piece of the shirt was sticking out, and black shoes on. 

"Bro, you look outstanding. Austin Powers was a great idea." 

"That's hot." Isabella quoted Paris Hilton. 

"Yeah, baby." Ian did his best Austin Powers impersonation. 

I looked behind Ian to find Laura walking up to us. She was wearing a long black dress with long sleeves, long black horns, she did her makeup to make herself look pale, had super red lipstick on, and a fake crow on the shoulder of her costume, and in her hand was a long black staff.