Could You Be My First Time?

*Inspired by High School Sweethearts 💗*

*Smut imagine so if you don't like it don't read.*

"Arthur why won't you just listen to me??" I exclaimed out loud. Arthur and I have been dating for about a few months and we've been talking about who should help pay the rent of my apartment. I love Arthur with all my heart and soul but I want him to know I can pay for things myself.

"It's just i don't want you to be in debt!!  Just.. just like me." He stuttered out.  I then rubbed my eyes and sat down on the couch.  Arthur sat next to me holding onto my thigh.  I put both of my hands on my face and as we both sat in silence I could hear cars passing by on the busy street of Gotham as well as the people yelling and dogs barking.  It was pretty late at night but it felt like home.  Well for the time being. 

After a few minutes I went into Arthur for a hug.  He hugged me back and we just sort of...sat there.  Close.  I could hear him breathing as I felt my heart beat. 

"I don't want to keep fighting like this, Arthur," I started.  I then looked at him in the eyes.  "I really don't.  I love you too much to even lose you."

"I know.  I don't want to lose you Y/N." He said kissing my forehead.  I then put my hands to his face and kissed him passionately.  He seemed surprised but he kissed me and we both kissed for a day minute.  After that we looked at each other and we both smiled.

"I miss this." I said holding his hand.  He nodded.

"I do too." Arthur said and we both kissed again.  I then smirked.

"Arthur..we haven't ever..you know." I said.  He then gasped.

"But.. don't you want to wait?" He asked.  I shook my head.

"I don't want to wait.  I just.." I was then stopped by Arthur kissing me. 

"I don't either." He said and he then picked me up making me gasp a little.  He then threw me on my bed taking off his coat.  I then unbuttoned my blouse as Arthur unbuttoned his pants.  I was then left in my bra and panties as Arthur was left in his boxers.   I bit my lip as he stood on the other side and I kissed him as he pushed me down.

He then pulled down my blue panties and kissed my legs.  I then felt him on top of me, kissing my chest as I moaned a bit.

I then unhooked my bra and I helped him pull down his boxers. 

"Are you ready?" He asked.  I nodded and I felt it.  I couldn't really explain the feeling.  It was sort of painful and o started to tear up a bit.  He then stopped moving and he stroked my cheek.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked.  I nodded.

"Y-yes.  B-but let's not...start with that..first." I said.  I got up putting the blanket around my chest as Arthur sat up.

"I-ive heard of this thing before...s-s-sex.. it's called...well I can't remember but it's where you can...l-lick my..." I pointed down.  He nodded

"I-i can do that..if that's what you please.." he said.  I nodded and removed the blanket.  I spread my legs out a bit and I guided him through.. licking my womanhood.

He held my thighs as he licked my clitoris slowly.  I moaned a bit.

"O-oh Arthur.." I moaned.  I felt his hand on my breast, grabbing it gently.  He kept licking like I was sweet apple pie.  At least, that's what I thought.  And I loved every moment of it.  I could feel myself climaxing as Arthur licked a bit at a faster pace.  He held my thighs down as I shook, my mouth agape.  He looked up at me as I moaned smirking.

"A-arthur..." I whispered moaning.  He kissed my stomach crawling up on top of me until I could kiss his mouth.

"T-that was... amazing..." I said. 

He then positioned himself a bit.

"Now are you ready?" He asked raising an eyebrow.  I breathed and nodded and I felt him inside of me I moaned kissing his neck.  I could feel him moaning as well holding onto the headboard of the bed.  I arched my back a bit as I held onto his face kissing him.

"A-arthur...i-im about to..". He moved his wavy hair back and kissed my neck.

"I-i know.." and then he moved a bit faster. I could feel him as I moaned louder and louder. 

"Oh..!" I moaned and I felt him collapse breathing out a long breath.  I was shaking as I breathed out a long breathless moan.  He then got up and looked down at me stroking my hair as I stroked his.

"Th-that..was.."

"Amazing." He finished and I giggled.  I kissed him and got up, feeling a bit woozy.

"Are you okay??" He asked.  I nodded putting on one of my tank tops and some satin baby blue pants.  I went into my bathroom and breathed out smiling to myself.  I could hear Arthur roaming around as I kept smiling.

Once I was out of the bathroom Arthur has only his jeans on and he was lighting a cigarette.  I smiled at him.

"My handsome man.." I said stroking his cheek.  He smiled and he kissed me, the taste of tobacco lingering in my mouth.

"My beautiful queen.." he whispered as I smiled into the kiss.

I looked at the clock and realized it was 9:00.  That means we were doing it for.. let's see it was 8:25 when we argued..oh my.

"Want me to make you something?" I asked walking over to my kitchen.  He laughed.

"I already had you." He said and as he smoked his cigarette, I couldn't stop laughing.