Party

Y/n's pov:
Today was my friend Sophie's 27th birthday and she was hosting a party at her apartment. I lived in the same apartment as her so I had plenty of time to get dressed and wrap her present which was a glass of wine. I was wearing a black sleeveless dress with matching heels and I was wearing a silver necklace as well as matching earrings. I decided to straighten my hair and as I walked out I locked my door. After I got near Sophie's apartment I saw a man in brown pants as well as a tan colored coat. Once I saw his face, I instantly knew who he was. He was Arthur Fleck. He seemed nice and Sophie talked about him every once in a while. I have met him a couple times but I've never really hung out with him.

Once Arthur saw me his eyes were wide. "Wow y/n..you look... stunning..." I smiled.

"Thank you Arthur. You here for Sophie's party I'm assuming?" I asked pointing to the small blue bag he had I'm his hands. He nodded

"Yeah but I didn't want to be too fancy." He shrugged and I giggled. I knocked on the door for Sophie to come out in a blue long sleeved dress. I gave her a hug and handed her the bag.

"Thanks for coming you guys. I had just dropped off little bit at her grandma's so it's just the adults tonight," she smiled winking. I laughed and went inside. There was a small red table in the kitchen that was filled with plastic plates, cups, and forks. There was only Sprite and Coke in the table so the wine would be a good mix.

"Go ahead and open the bag." I grinned and she smiled holding the bottle like it was a huge piece of diamond rock.

"Thanks. I meant to get some other drinks but they were just too expensive." She sighed and she gave me another hug. Arthur had set the small bag on the table with some other presents and we all joined the guests in the living room. We all sort of talked and joked and laughed. So not really much. Not much was in the TV except for some horror movies so we just watched those. Sophie decided to turn off the TV and got some wine glasses. We all drank and as we got drunk, we started playing some games.
"Okay, so i know this is dumb," Sophie started " but how about we play a little old game called 7 minutes in Heaven?" I laughed and drank some wine.

"Sophie you know that game is for middle schoolers right?" I asked. She grinned.

"Trust me I'm changing it ups bit. Instead of seven minutes it's 20 minutes. So like an adult version of seven minutes in Heaven." We both cracked up and we both sat at the table with each person from every floor. Arthur and I sat next to each other and let me tell you, I am a bit drunk to the point of hiccuping. Maybe one more drink wouldn't hurt.

Arthur's pov:

I sat next to y/n and she was drunk. To the point of hiccuping. She looked amazing in her black dress as she slurred her speech. I couldn't stop laughing.

Y/n's pov

"Okay who's next?" Didi Cole asked. Didi had sort of strawberry blonde hair with freckles almost everywhere and she was twirling her wine glass ever so slightly.

"I think Arthur should go with Y/n." One of the guys from the top floor said chuckling. "They couldn't stop staring at each other it's hilarious." I was blushing like crazy. Was it because of the wine or the fact that i was about to go into a closet with Arthur? Who knows..

Sophie laughed. "Since I'm the birthday girl, I say that they should." She sipped her wine and nobody said anything. Sophie decided to get up and practically push us to the closet. She closed it and locked it leaving me and Arthur in awkward silence.

Arthur's pov:
I couldn't stop staring at y/n. She just looked so amazing. Sure we haven't talked a lot but now that we were here it was sort of..nice.

"So.." I started. She looked up at me with her beautiful e/c eyes. She smiled.

"So..." She said playing with her hair. I couldn't stop staring.

"Is everything ok Arthur? We don't have to be in here." Y/n reassured. I shook my head a bit.

"No it's fine." I said. "I don't know if anyone's ever told you this but you look stunning." She giggled and I flushed a bit.

"You told me that remember? Before the party?" She said, rasing an eyebrow. So maybe she isn't that intoxicated.

"Sorry. I know we've never talked before but I kind of always wanted to. I guess I was just too nervous.." Y/N stared at me and she breathed a bit and before I could say anything else she pressed her lips against mine.

Y/n pov:

In the moment that I kissed Arthur I felt like butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach. Maybe it was a drunk kiss but I felt like I could remember this forever. I held his face and took off my dress revealing my bra while my dress was half on. Arthur looked shocked

"H-how much time do we have left?" Arthur asked as we kept kissing.

"I-i don't know but I don't care. Just-just kiss me." I moaned as he held onto my waist roughly kissing me. I took off my heels as he took off his jacket. I touched his chest.

"I never realized..how handsome you are." I flushed and he chuckled.

"And I never realized how horny you are." I laughed pushing him.

"It's the wine, silly." I laughed out my face feeling red. He laughed and for a moment we just sat there laughing. I pulled up my bra a bit as we sat there laughing.

"Sure sure. I've been horny but I don't recall having alcohol to just fuck someone." I winced.

"That sounds bad doesn't it? A drunk fuck?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It's fine. It's not like you're that drunk. Besides a drunk fuck is better than no fuck." As we both laughed some more the door unlocked and Sophie stood there, grinning.

"Guess you too were busy?" She asked and she laughed. I blushed smiling.

"Just a bit. But then we were just cracking jokes so not that busy." We all laughed and I pulled up my dress while carrying my shoes. I yawned a bit.

"I think I'm going to head out. I had a fun time Sophie." I said hugging her.

"Thanks for coming y/n. And for the wine." She laughed. "Call you tomorrow? She asked. I nodded.

"See you guys." I said waving to everyone and I sighed as I closed the door. I walked a bit to the elevator before I heard some footsteps behind me. It was Arthur.

"Hey." He said tucking his hands into his pockets. I smiled.

"Hey." I said. We both walked into the elevator alone and I pressed my floor.

"So.." He starts but I hold his face kissing him. I moved his curly brown hair with my hands and once I reached the floor I gasped for some air. I then kissed his cheek and walked to my apartment.

"Wanna meet up tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him one last time grinning.

"4:30 sharp." I said and I walked into my house blowing him a kiss.