don't leave....

*So I'm watching Friends and I watched the one where Ross and Rachel officially break up and this might be heavily inspired. Enjoy :)*

"I can't believe you kissed her!!" I yelled as I slammed the door of Arthur's apartment. He opened the door and was following me as I sat down crossing my arms.

"You don't understand, Y/n, I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing!" He said rubbing his nose. I could feel my blood boiling.

"That's your excuse? I don't think you know how many times guys have used that excuse on me. You think I'm dumb or something?" I huffed looking away.

Arthur walked over to me and bent down on both of his knees laying his hands on my thighs. I wasn't making any eye contact with him.

"Please," he begged, "I promise I'm not saying that or thinking that. I know you aren't. I'm thinking about how I want things to be normal and for you to just forgive me please!" Arthur kissed my cheek as I kept looking ahead. I then pushed him away.

"No!" I yelled getting up and walking into the kitchen. "No you're not gonna kiss me and then think that fixes everything! Tell me Arthur was she good?" I poured myself some tea as he sat down across from me. "Please tell me how good she was. Was she really that good Arthur??"

Arthur kept rubbing his head. "I wouldn't know but you beat every other girl that I've met Y/n. You really do.." we sat in silence for about a minute or two. I kept on sipping my tea as I heard Arthur beg for my forgiveness. I finished my tea and washed it in the sink. I then went back into the living room and he kept on following like a small puppy following its owner.

"Please Y/n will you please forgive me please? I don't want to lose you because you're all I have left. You're the only one who's cared about me from day one and I really don't want to lose you." I then felt his arms hugging my thighs and for the first time all day I bit my lip to not cry. I had wanted to since I found him kissing that whore at the bar and my first instinct was to punch someone or something. Now I just wanted to cry softly until I couldn't anymore.

"Please.." he said his voice breaking. "I love you.." And I couldn't help the tears steaming down my cheeks as my lips quivered. I could feel him shaking as he cried into my jeans.

"Arthur.." I started but he got back up and held my face stroking my cheek wiping my tears away. I looked down and sniffed as he kissed my forehead. After that I assumed he was really waiting for an answer. I pushed him away gently and wiped my face with a tissue from my purse. I held it close as I headed for the door. Arthur grabbed my arm softly and whispered,
"Don't go. Please.." he then teared up again he eyes glimmering in the sunlight. Damn those baby blue eyes. I shook my head biting my lip so hard until it bled.

I looked up at the ceiling and then back at him my cheeks red and my eyes watery. "I can't.." I said and with that I yanked my arm away and walked out the door. Arthur looked out and yelled for me. I didn't look back. I didn't want to see his face filled with tears and regret.

"Y/n!! Please! Don't leave me!!" He yelled. That seemed to bring the attention of other people. I shook my head as he walked. I then took one last look at him and sniffed.

"Please Arthur, just go.." I said calmly. He shook his head, and I could tell he wasn't going to budge. He smiled laughing a bit but tears were still falling down his face

"Please... isn't there anything...?" I left him there speechless and I walked up to him hovering my finger over his mouth.

"Just... just be quite Arthur.. it's too late.." and with that I left again hearing him yell out behind me and I tried my best not to look back.

But it was so damn hard to leave him just as it was standing there in the same apartment where we danced where we kissed where he made dinner for me.

Why are those memories suddenly coming back?

Why here?

Why now?

*P.S i know this is short but it's getting late for me so I'll tune out :)*