Rough

*Smut ⚠️*

*Smut ⚠️*

*Arthur's pov*
I had just gotten home from a long day at work to see y/n sitting on the bed with black lingerie on her body. She was on the bed laying down, her breasts in the air and her legs curved.

"Y-y/n?! What are you-"

But she got up and laid a finger over my lips.

"Ssh." She whispered and she grinned while pushing me over to the bed

"Lay down." She whispered and I did as I was told. I sat down at the headboard as she walked over in front of the bed. I could feel a buldge growing in my pants and I desperately wanted to b

*Y/n pov*

I crawled in the bed, my body now hovering over his. I unbuckled his belt, taking off his pants. His cock was hard so I licked his tip, teasing him. He clenched his fists.

"Fuck..." He groaned. I smiled, now taking all of him into my mouth. I sucked, pumping his cock as I sucked. I felt him pushing my head down more, his cock nearly choking me. I then felt his warm cum spill into my mouth, the substance guzzling in my throat.

"H-holy shit, Arthur." I said wiping my mouth. I smirked, crawling over to push him down, taking off his shirt.

"Now, let's see what you can do to me, baby." I whispered seductively into his ear.

*Arthur's pov*
She's never called me baby before. But I'm going to lie and say that I don't like it. I turned her around, her body now laying on the bed. I slipped my hands in her bra, feeling her hard nipples under my palms. 

*Y/n pov*
I moaned, biting my lip as Arthur rubbed my breasts gently. He kissed my neck, leaving a hickey.

"You love that, don't you, my little slut?" He whispered. Arthur has never used names in bed. But I loved it, the roughness of his voice for my ears and my ears only.

"Y-yes." I moaned. I felt him take off my bra, throwing it to the side. He then went down on my nipples, sucking on them softly. My mouth fluttered open as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slid his lips all the way down to my panties. With just his teeth, he peeled them down, throwing them to the side. I could feel Arthur hovering over me, feeling my legs gently.

"God you're so sexy." He said, kissing my neck.

"F-fuck..." I moaned. I pulled his neck, pressing my lips against his. "I want you inside of me." I whispered. He grinned.

"My little slut wants that? This?" I nodded biting my lip.

"Beg for it." He demanded.  "Beg for my cock inside of your tight wet pussy."

"Please Arthur..." I whined. "Please come inside of me...I need you. Right. Now." And with that, he grabbed his cock sliding it inside of me slowly as I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him rather roughly.

"Fuck.." I moaned pushing my hair to the side. "I can feel you..."

"Your pussy is getting tight..." He said, panting. He moved the pace faster, the walls of my pussy tightening around his hard cock. I could then feel his finger around my clit, rubbing it as he was thrusting with each second. One arm was now on my neck gently as he kept rubbing and thrusting.  My mouth was open as I moaned in delight as I could feel myself about to climax.

"A-arthur... I-im about to cum!" I yelled. He kissed me rubbing my clit faster in circles.

"Don't cum yet. I want to see you for myself princess." I moaned as I felt him grab my leg with one hand, opening them wide so that he could thrust faster.

"I-i can't hold it!" I said my legs shaking. He shushed me, my pussy getting wetter and wetter. He then stopped thrusting, now fingering my clit as I was shaking.

"Cum for me, love." He whispered seductively. I moaned as he rubbed, my whole body shaking as I felt his fingers go in and out.

"Oh my fucking God." I mouthed, my head arching back as I let out a loud moan. Arthur had removed his fingers as I moaned, licking them in the process.

"You taste amazing..." He whispered, kissing me with extra tongue. I bit his bottom lip, pulling it.

"You were so rough...I loved it." I whispered. He chuckled.

"Anything for you." He said and we both kissed each other softly, my arms around his neck as we both embraced each other, our bodies still touching ever so gently.