Shower

*smut warning 😊*

For the longest time I've waited for me and my boyfriend Arthur to...do it.  Anytime I see him, I try to tease him like wearing a tight dress or even wearing his shirts with panties underneath.  But so far nothing has been working. 

I was in the living room, reading a book to see Arthur wearing only a towel with no shirt on.  I bit my lip, trying not to look him up and down.

"I'm going to go take a shower, y/n, okay?" Arthur yelled.

"O-oh okay!" I mumbled out.  He was still in his bedroom when I decided to join him.  I rushed to the bathroom, taking off my clothes when I was just left in a bra and panties.  Once the door opened, Arthur stopped and was taken aback.

"Y-y/n..? He asked trailing off.  I smiled.

"Oh sorry Arthur.  I realized that I needed to take a shower too.  So I'm joining you." I said innocently.  His mouth was left open until he closed it and grabbed my face in his hands kissing me.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for us to do it.  Granted I don't know about the shower." I chuckled, taking off my bra.

"People have shower sex all the time.  Besides, it's more hotter than it sounds." I smirked and he turned on the shower taking off his towel.

"Well let's see about that." He said, sliding down to take off my panties. 

"Goodness your wet.  And we haven't gotten in the shower yet." I giggled before we were both naked and we got into the shower.

" I giggled before we were both naked and we got into the shower

He grabbed me and pushed me against the shower, kissing my neck.  I let out a moan as the shower made us both wet and more sensual.  He picked me up, grabbing both of my thighs as he slowly slide his cock into my entrance, making me bit into his shoulder, moaning uncontrollably.  I wrapped my leg as he thrusted, wrapping his arms around my back.  My hair got wet and in my face as me and Arthur kissed endlessly.  I grabbed onto his brown curly hair, my hands all over his wet hair.

"Jesus.." he grunted.  He grabbed onto my thighs tightly as he groaned, kissing my lips roughly.  I could feel him moaning.

"Fuck!" He said, thrusting into me, filling me up.  He thrusted still, the water dripping off both of our backs.  I let out a moan feeling how I've came on Arthur's cock.  He kissed my neck, trailing his lips to my nipples.

"F-fuck..." I whispered my mouth gaping open. 

"H-holy.." Arthur groaned, kissing me hard.  He turned off the shower as I put on a towel.  I kissed his cheek.

"That was hot." I smirked biting my lips.  He chuckled.

"That wasn't the only thing hot." I smacked him as he chased my around the house, my hands on my towel as I shrieked his name, trying to hold in my laughter.

*Okay yes i understand this one sucks but I'm honestly bored.   I do have some ideas for books but one I kind of feel self conscious about.*