Fancy Girl Pt. 2

*This takes place right after the first part.  Also have I mentioned that Joaquin Phoenix can fUcK mE uP???

  Also have I mentioned that Joaquin Phoenix can fUcK mE uP???

*Like holy hell-*

Y/n sat on her couch, her fingers fidgeting as she stared at the phone.  It's been at least 25 minutes but to y/n it felt like an hour.  Finally the phone rang and she rushed to answer it.

"Hello?" Arthur said into the phone, his soothing voice comforting Y/n.

"Arthur." She said, smiling to herself.

He chuckled.  "Yeah you're talking to me." He said.  She laughed.

"So, do you have any plans for tomorrow?  I was wondering if we could go to Pogo's.  You know, like a date." There was silence.

"Of course Arthur.  That sounds lovely.  I'll be there by 6:30 sharp."

"Can't wait to see you." And with that they said goodbye before hanging up.  Y/n got everything ready before the day of the big date.  This was the only date in eight months that Y/n got dressed up for and she was quite excited.  She chose the dress before heading to bed, her heart beating with each passing second

As for Arthur, he hung up and smoked a cigarette.

"Who was that on the phone dear?" His mother asked as they both sat down to watch the Murray Franklin Show.  He shook his head and chuckled.

"Just a girl Mom.  A wonderful girl.  I'm going out on a date tomorrow."

His mother nodded.  "That's nice dear.  Could you check the mail for me please?"

He sighed but was still thinking about Y/N as he went downstairs, smiling to himself along the way.

*The Next Day*

It was 5:30, an hour before Y/n left for her big night with Arthur.  She had just gotten ready in a light blue dress, putting on some makeup. 

She had just applied some lipstick when the phone rang

She had just applied some lipstick when the phone rang.  She answered it immediately.

"Are you ready yet, sweet?" Arthur she thought.  She's never been called a pet name before.  And it felt amazing.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." She said and she didn't know why, but she could feel his smile through the phone.  Once she was done getting ready she curled her h/c hair and ran out the door waving to a taxi nearby. 

Arthur looked everywhere for Y/n but still couldn't find her.  It was 6:20 and he's only had rolls and water.

"Anything I can get you sir?" The waiter asked.  Arthur shook his head, seeing someone walking into the place.  It was y/n and Arthur couldn't stop gazing at her.  How she looked in that dress, her hair curled and how she walked in those heels. 

"Oh my, is it cold outside." Y/n said taking off her coat.  Arthur kept on staring at her with a smile.

"You look amazing." He blurted. Y/n blushed, smiling.

"O-oh, t-thank you." She stuttered.  This was the first time she's ever been nervous especially on a date and in public.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have the voice of an angel?  So sweet, so innocent." Y/n kept on blushing, gazing into Arthur's green orbs.  And my, she couldn't stop thinking about taking Arthur and kissing him on the lips.  She kept her posture, trying to contain herself from doing such action.  Arthur held onto her hand, running his fingers through hers.

"I'm glad we got to meet tonight, y/n.  If you were any other woman, especially one like yourself, you probably would have ditched me."

Y/n was shocked.  She shook her head holding Arthur's hand.

"I would never ditch on you.  I don't care how much money you have or what clothes you're wearing.  What matters is that your a kind loving person Arthur.  I wouldn't have it any other way."

Arthur smiled and they both held hands talking about life as well as their jobs.  Arthur thought y/n would make fun of him because of his job as a clown but she didn't.  He talked about wanting to be a comedian and y/n kept encouraging him whenever he doubted himself.

"You'd be a great comedian.  You make me laugh."

They talked for hours, only drinking two cups of wine.  Once the date was over, they both walked outside, hand in hand.  Y/n looked at the time on her watch and gasped.

"Oh my.  I have work tomorrow." She said sadly.  Arthur held her hand gently not wanting to let go.

"Damn.." he said as Y/n let go of his hand slowly.  She looked back and smiled.

"I'll see you soon, Arthur." She said waving.

"Wait!" He yelled and she turned back to see him rushing to her, grabbing her face and kissing her lips.  She was shocked but didn't budge.  Instead she kissed back holding his face as he moved his fingers through her hair. 

"Oh...wow..." She said holding her mouth after kissing him.  He tucked his hands in his pockets, running his fingers through his curly brown hair.

"I'm sor-" y/n had interrupted him kissing him gently on the lips.  Arthur smiled into the kiss not wanting to rush this moment.  Once it was over, y/n hugged him and pecked his lips one last time.

"Thank you for an amazing night, Arthur." She whispered and with that she walked off, her h/c hair bouncing behind her.  Arthur ran his hand through his hair, trying to recap what had just happened.  He finally got a grip and smiled to himself, watching this fancy girl walk away but not for long.