I've only ever kissed before~

*So like I'm listening to the Rocky Horror Picture Show because i couldn't be any more of a loser, but there's this...one song.. that's legit about sex and I'm like "okay :)"*

*In this imagine you're taking comedy classes and you meet Arthur. Enjoy :)*

*Also smut warning ahead*

"...And so she said, "I only expected a sausage, not a turkey slice!" I laughed a bit, turning as red as a tomato. Arthur Fleck is the only friend I have in these classes I take where I'm learning about comedy. To be completely honest, he's hilarious and we've started being friends since this class started I'd have to say a year ago. If I were to be honest with myself, I've started falling in love with him. It seems weird because we're just friends, but I really want to be more than that. He's helped me a bit with the classes as well as my relationships in the past year. He's always been there for me and I've now started falling for him. Funny right?

After the class was over, I got my bag and put my notebook in it and whenever everyone else left, it was just me and Arthur.

I decided to walk up to him, smiling and holding my bag.

"Hey Arthur. I really liked your joke today." I said, shaking a bit. Such a great thing to say.

Arthur smiled, which made me melt a bit inside. "Thanks Y/n. I'm glad you liked it." He said, carrying his notebook. "You have any plans for tonight?" I nodded.

"My friend set me up on a blind date, so that might be fun." I said, laughing a bit. Arthur shook his head and chuckled.

"You don't know, it might be fun." He said putting his hands in his coat pockets. I rolled my eyes as I walked with him outside.

"Yeah right. I'd rather gouge my eyes out.". I waved my hand for a taxi. He laughed some more as

"You are something else, y/n. Well I'll see you tomorrow." He said, waving. I waved back before getting into the taxi.

I was waiting at Pogo's, my hair all curled and applying a second thing of lipstick. I smoothed out my red dress, ordering a third glass of wine. My date wasn't here yet and I kept asking the waiter for more rolls. It wasn't comedy night, just mostly slow jazz music and couples gushing over each other. I checked one of the clocks and rubbed my hands. By then, I drank four glasses of wine and three baskets of hot rolls. My date never made it and eventually I have up all hope. Not like I cared, but it sucks to be stood up. I put on my coat and put a 20 dollar tip, rushing out. I walked fast on the sidewalk, heavily breathing until I started crying a bit.

I walked up to a phone booth, deciding to call Arthur's number. I knew him well that we sometimes went to each other's house. My roommate was at the apartment with her boyfriend so I decided to hang out at Arthur's for a bit. He picked up.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"It's y/n. C-can I stay at your place for a bit?" I bit my lip as tears fell down my face.

"Of course y/n. Are you okay? What happened?" I told him that I'd tell him everything when I got to his house. I waved for another taxi since the bus wasn't going to be able to make it here at 8:00. I got in, told the driver the address to Arthur's apartment and looked out the window, biting my lip. Once I got there, I got out, running so that way I won't get my hair wet. Once I reached his apartment door, I knocked and he answered.

"Y/n! You're a wet mess! Please come inside before you get really sick." He led me into his house, the smell of cigarettes familiar and cozy like.

"Thanks Arthur. I really appreciate this." I said smiling. He nodded, lighting a cigarette and blowing off the smoke. I heard his mom in the other room calling his name.