Chapter 2: Play It Loud!

It had been a few weeks since Luna overcame Sam's rejection. But right now, Luna has been practicing her guitar, singing and writing a new song. All this was for The Royal Woods High School Talent Show. The whole Loud Family were all so excited for her grand performance, especially Lincoln.

Currently, Luna was in her room, jamming her guitar loud, as usual. Meanwhile, the Loud Family continue doing their own things, like, Lola playing tea with Lana, Lori texting Bobby while Leni is designing new clothing. But it would seem Lincoln is doing something in entirely different.

He goes upstairs and quietly opens Luna's door for a quick peek at what she's doing?

To Lincoln's surprise, it would seem like Luna was doing fine. She was finally beginning to act like her old self again. But still, Lincoln was worried about how Luna will react when she has to come into contact with Sam. For this very reason, Lincoln was awfully worried, as this could destroy her confidence to play on stage.

Lincoln closes the door and returns back to his room. Lincoln jumps on his bed, and thinks to himself on how Luna is going react to this? To meeting Sam.

'Dang it! If Luna sees Sam at the talent show, this will definitely destroy her confidence to play on stage! I gotta figure out something? But how though? Wait a minute, I know!'

Lincoln gets off his bed, dashes across his sisters rooms, and knocks on Lori, and Leni' s room.

Lori: "Who is it?"

Lincoln: "It's Lincoln. Can I come in?"

As usual, Lori hated it when her siblings wouldn't knock, and instead, break down the room. The second someone went in, with knocking, Lori would yell out, and go crazy if she was doing something important. Like, interrupting her texting Bobby or her doing her eyelashes. To this day, no one dares to enter her room without knocking first.

Suddenly, Lincoln heard Leni's voice from the other side.

Leni: "Come in Lincoln."

Lincoln enters the room with Leni's permission

Lincoln enters the room with Leni's permission. There, he sees Lori on her bed, texting on her phone, probably too focus to reply back to her own brother.