Chapter 9: Between Us Only

Mazzy: "Luna, wait up! Where are ya goin' girl!?"

Luna stormed off away from Mazzy, who stood behind as Luna walked away.

Luna couldn't believe it! Seriously though, why were the two of them hugging in the first place!? What reason could it be, unless? No! They couldn't be a thing! The thought of them together though was starting to boil Luna's blood. She told herself that they couldn't be a thing. They just couldn't, she repeated.

But what if they were?

Luna didn't care anymore, couldn't even be bothered to even know what's the relationship between Sam and Y/N had. Luna was done now, finished with being hurt, betrayed by those she called friends. She wanted nobody's pity nor sympathy. She just was done being hurt and being so stupid not to realise how much friendship can just break you in a second's moment. Luna just wanted to rest now, and forget. Forget about everything that's ever happened to her. Forget Sam, her friends, her club and most definitely, him.

Luna wipes the tears off her eyelids as she makes her way towards a different direction to the cafeteria lounge. As she does so, the school bell starts ringing, alarming all students and teachers alike that morning tea has arrived.

[Some Time Later]

Time seemed to go fast for Luna Loud, as currently, she was seated by herself on an empty table at the cafeteria lounge, where all of the students are seen either enjoying their meals or just chatting amongst themselves. As Luna was alone on an empty table, her older siblings had noticed her and immediately knew something was up. Lori and Leni took a seat beside their sister, Luna and tried their best at trying to get her to talk about what's happened? But to no avail, Luna was arrogant and just kept telling her own sisters to mind their own business. A bit shock at this at first, Lori knew Luna enough that she didn't mean that. But still, though, nothing was getting through to her, Luna was dodging most of her sister's questions regarding about what had recently happened.

This was getting to them nowhere, Lori thought. As Lori and Leni were seated next Luna, Lori reflected about the situation they were at. Lori thoughts were full of questions regarding why was Luna was acting this way to them but eventually knows Luna isn't going to give them clear answers. But suddenly, Lori came to realise, perhaps Luna friends might know what had recently happened to her. That's where Lori would start at.

Lori stood up from her seat and started to search for where were all of Luna's friends are sitting at.

It didn't take Lori long to find them because, as usual, Luna's band of friends were pretty much the loudest teenagers at school.

Lori: "There you are..."

Lori found them! But unexpectedly, someone was staring at Lori. Although a bit creeped at first, Lori could see he was seated next to all of Luna's friends and most of her club members from the music club. As weird as it might be, why was he staring at Lori for?

Lori's head moved towards both of her sisters, Luna and Leni. Concerned for Luna though, Lori said to Leni.

Lori: "Leni, look after Luna for a bit. I'll be back in a second. Okay?"

Leni smiled brightly at her sister as she said with glee.

Leni: "Don't worry, Lori. She's in bad hands... Oh, wait! I mean safe hands, hehe."

Lori: "Leni...! Just keep, Luna safe... Think you can do that?"

Leni nods in agreement, while Lori ready herself to face Luna's bunch of friends.

Before leaving though, Lori takes a last sneak peek behind her back, staring at Luna. Emotionless was what Lori could see from her sister. Since the moment both Lori and Leni took their seat beside their sister, Lori hadn't seen Luna making any facial expressions. Nothing to indicate what she was thinking at all. Lori thinks to herself for a moment.