Chapter 7: Plans And The Band

Luna: "So... when do ya think I'll be able to meet you're bandmates, dude?"

Y/N: "Once we set up the time and place to have our band battle."

Luna: "Ah what! No fair, dude! You've totally know all of my friends already! But you won't even let me have a chat with any of yours?"

Y/N: "Ahhh, yeah."

Luna grunts and said in annoyance.

Luna: "Not cool bro. Not Cool."

Y/N chuckles. Luna though was given off a depressing expression right now as they were sitting across each other at the table. Y/N thought about it a while and concluded that there ain't really any harm in telling her a bit about his bandmates.

Y/N: "Okay, okay... Fine. How 'bout this. you get to ask me some questions about my mates and I'll answer as best I can. How's that sounds?"

Luna perked up a smile in excitement as she said in celebration.

Luna: "YES! First question my, dude. Which roles do ya'll play in you're band?"

Y/N: "Well I play vocals and rhyme guitarist."

Excited to learn more, Luna said quickly.

Luna: "And the others! Who are they?"

Y/N: "The other three are Jade, Max and good old Roger. Jade plays lead guitarist while Max does drums. Roger, on the other hand, plays bass and occasionally as backing vocals."

Y/N could see it from her face that she was eager to learn more about Y/N band. Y/N smiles, knowing that somebody like her is as excited to learn from a band like Y/N's. But there are somethings that Y/N is definitely not proud of in his band. Something that Luna shouldn't know about.

Out of the blues, Luna was waving her hand sideways. Catching Y/N off guard as he was deep in thought.

Luna: "Dude. You good?"

Y/N: "Yea-yeah! Just keep'em questions rolling."

Unsure at first, Luna continues on.

Luna: "When you said, 'good old friend, Roger.' Whatcha mean by that?"

Y/N: "...Roger is an old friend of mine who've I've known for quite some years now and is also a couple of years older than the rest of us. Ya know, Jade and Max. They're all the same age as me."

Luna thought he looked kinda older than the others, when Y/N and his band played at the talent show. Suddenly, something was starting to add up back when Y/N had said something about a friend having a car with them.

Luna: "Wait a minute! Is he the bloke who drives you's to places."

Y/N chuckles a bit.

Y/N: "Yeah. I mean, who else can drive but him?"

Seeing the confusion on Luna, Y/N pressed on.

Y/N: "Me, Jade and Max are just only below the limit age to drive yet. But I'll say we're pretty lucky we got Roger in our band to take us to places we need to go or hang out."

Luna: "Awesome..."

Although, Y/N band is impressive, how impressive is their lead guitarist?

Luna: "How good of a guitar player would you say, Jade is?"

'Good? I wonder if I should tell her the truth or not? Nah, she'll no doubt keep pressing me on for more about him. Should I though?' Y/N jokingly thought.

Suddenly, a burst of laughter was coming from Y/N who only made Luna confused. Luna thought about it and wondered if Y/N lead guitarist is bad at his role. But he shouldn't be as Luna had heard Y/N band played at the Royal Woods High School Talent Show. So, what was Y/N laughing about?