Chapter 5: Boozes and Trust

Warning: The following chapter contains subjects prone to controversial and many other sensitive materials. Viewer discretion is advised.

========

The days went by fast for Luna Loud. She can still remember clearly what Y/N said to her previously before.

'The person who broke you, can't be the one to fix you.'

The words echco through Luna thoughts, though, she had somewhat of an understanding behind the meaning of this and who Y/N was referring to. He was right though but Luna couldn't bring herself to believe it, at least, not with how Sam rejected her. Denning it is bad for the mind but still, Luna was stubborn. But if's there was one thing Luna truly understood, it was for her to overcome her feelings around Sam. Which hasn't really been going so well for her since, her meeting with Y/N.

During the weeks that followed, Luna had avoided her friends, mainly, Mazzy, Sam and Sully and definitely Y/N. He was always there during the first day of classes and always trying to find ways of approaching Luna. She'd began to found it an annoyance as he would do this on a regular basis. There was a day though when Luna had suddenly found out that, Y/N and Sam were in good relations with one another, close you might say. This was information was informed by Mazzy, though, Luna needed more proof if this was true or not. Either way, it wouldn't bother Luna, perhaps maybe a little but not at all a lot.

A week ago, Luna had set out flyers and posters around town, trying to get her name out there. The poster said, 'Luna Loud, looking for a short gig. Available for any positions within any band.' Luna added in her phone number for assurance. This was something Luna definitely needed to do at the time, play out at a gig, play with a whole different band. As time went on though, no calls came in which was becoming a concerning matter to Luna.

Currently, Luna was playing her acoustic guitar, tuning it and all. Her sisters, on the other hand, were all doing their own little things, well not all of them. Lori, Lucy and Lincoln went out shopping with their mother on helping her with the groceries.

 Lori, Lucy and Lincoln went out shopping with their mother on helping her with the groceries

As Luna was playing her guitar, thoughts of Y/N and Sam was on her mind. Luna doesn't know if Mazzy was telling the truth or not if Y/N and Sam were maybe becoming a little too close. Luna could only recall, Mazzy saying this, the day before the weekend started.

[Flashback]

Mazzy: "Luna mate! Why haven't you been attending club activities? Ya know what? It don't matter mate, just wanted to let ya know that Sam and that new kid, Y/N have been gettin' kinda close I reckon."

Luna: "Wh-what?"

[Luna's P.O.V]

That was all Luna could remember. Mazzy, afterwards ran off laughing to herself, her doing this to Luna, greatly hurt her feelings and questions her friendship with Mazzy.