Chapter 1: Bad News

It was peaceful and quiet in the Mushroom kingdom, and the Heros of our Story, Mario and Meggy, were enjoying watching the news together.

Mario: Mama Mia, the news is so boring, lets a watch something else.

Meggy: Ok Red, lets watch a movie. How about we binge watch all the Toy story movies?

Mario: *spins his head* Hell yeah!

The couple started the movie, popped some corn, and were cuddling together while enjoying the movie.

*in the movie*
Woody: Oh yeah, TOUGH GUY?! *pushes Buzzes helmet*.

Buzz: HUH!?!? *thinks his dying*.

Meggy: *giggling* I love this part!

Mario: *with popcorn in his mouth* Me too.

Meggy: Mario, dont talk with your mouth open, I dont want you to choke.

Mario: Aw, thanks for being concerned.

Meggy: *blushes* Well, I don't want you to get hurt, so of course.

Mario: I love you!
Meggy: I love you too!

They shared a kiss, and continued to watch the movie.

*About 1 hour into the movie*

The first movie was almost over, but just as Meggy went to get the 2nd movie and more popcorn, a very strange sound came out of nowhere.

Meggy: .....Mario? What was that?

Mario: I dont know, I'll check the door.

Mario got up to check the door. But when he opened it, a blue portal was right there, and was vacuuming Mario up.

Mario: AAAAAH!!! MEGGY, HELP ME!!!

Meggy stoped what she was doing, ran toward the door to see Mario holding on the door for life.

Meggy: OH MY GOD!!! IM COMMING RED!!!

Meggy bolted towards Mario and grabbed his hand and tryed to pull him back. She used all her strength, but it was no use. She ended up getting pulled in the portal, leaving the house all alone.

*in the portal*

The couple were falling down the seemingly endless portal, both scared because they had no clue what was happening. But they eventually just started to flout without falling.

Meggy: *hugging Mario while shedding tears* Mario..... Im scared.

Mario: *hugging her back* Its ok Meggy. At least were not falling.

The couple then heard the sound of something commimg toward them. They squinted so they could see what it was. The thing reaveled itself as a funny looking Tiki Mask that had red lips, had 1 purple, 1 yellow, 1 orange, and 1pink fether on its head, and had a leafy beard.

????: Greetings, heros from the Mushroom Kingdom.

Meggy: W-Who are you?

Aku Aku: I am Aku Aku, a magical tiki mask. Im sorry for interupting your movie date.

Meggy: Thats ok.
Mario: So what do you want from us?

Aku Aku: I need your help. Im not from your world. My world in under attack, and we have nobody to stop this evil that threatens to conquer ours.

Meggy: Oh no, whos doing this?
Mario: I bet it was Fake Crash, right?

Aku Aku: No, the evil Dr. Neo Cortex.

Both: Cortex?!

Aku Aku: Yes, he put Crash in a iternal slumber, and his sister, Coco, in being held prisoner in his layer. So, will you help me?

Both: Of course! Lets do this!!

Aku Aku: Great! Now,  Our journy starts at N-Sanity Beach.

Aku Aku used his powers to telaport them to N-Sanity Beach. They both landed onto the ground, as Aku Aku gave them instructions.

Aku Aku: Mario, Meggy, your quest will be filled with dangers, and challenges. You will need be carful of Cortexes hentch men. You will need to  have beaten all of them if you want to challenge Cortex himself.

Meggy: No need to worry Aku Aku, we wont let you down.

Mario: Alrighty, lets a do this!!

Aku Aku: Thank you both, and I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

Aku Aku had left the couple to check on Crash, and the quest had begun.

Meggy: Alright Red, lets do this!

She put on some new clothes that would last the entire quest. Mario luckily borrowed *aka stole* Anthonys magical bookbag.

Meggy: Is that Anthonys?

Mario: ....... Yes, please dont tell him.

Meggy: Dont worry, I wont. But if he puts his hands on you, I'll kick his ass in front of everyone!

Mario: Thank you, my love! *kisses heron the lips*.

Meggy: *blushes* Your welcome honey!

Both: Now, lets do this!!

The couple started there quest to save Crash and Coco, stop Cortex and his hench men. This was going to be one crazy adventure they will never froget.
-------------------------------------------------------------

This story was requested by SmeshBras123. This is going to be a pretty long story, so look forward to that, ladies and gentlmen. Next Chapter will be about Cortex and Coco.

See you later.