Chapter 10, Boss fight #4: Pinstripe Potoroo

The couple had finally made it to the final island, were they were on the first part of Cortexes Tower.

Meggy: Well, this is going to be easy. All we have to do is climb this Tower.

Mario: Yeah, but we might have to fight more bosses on the way up.

Meggy: *chuckles* Right... more  bosses.

They continued to climb the tower with a little bit of trouble, but nothing too serious. They made a pit stop in a room with Two paintings in it. One was of Cortex, and the other was a Rat man in a fancy tuxedo.

Mario: Hmmmmmm... Its the rat from Flushed Away! Midison bystanderd!

Meggy: *burts with laughter* Oh Red, thats somebody else. But I can see why you think that.

????: Who you call Midison Bystanderd?! And who do you think you are PERIOD?!?!

The couple looked up to see the same Rat from the painting, holding a Tommy gun.

Pinstripe: I dont know who you are, but yous got some nerve walking up in MY turf! Yous better scram, before I release, THE BIG GUNS!!

Pinstripe loaded his gun and aimed it at Marios head. Mario tried to run out the door.

Mario: Hes gotta gun! RUN!!!!!!!

Meggy: MARIO NO-

It was too late. Pinstipe pulled the trigger, and shot mario down until he stopped moving. Meggy looked on in horror as she saw her beloved husband bleeding to death, with bullets planted in his back. Pinstripe used all bullets on one guy, and started laughing victoriously.

Pinstripe: Pfffft! *blows smoke from the tip* Piece of cake!

Meggy stud there, tearing up while her face became dark, as her tentecles started to glow slightly.

Pinstripe: What, you liked that fatass? Frogetaboutit! His gone now, and there aint nothing you can do about it-

Meggy: *pissed off* SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SEWER RAT!!!! YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND!! *starts tearing up even more* HE MENT THE WORLD TO ME!!! HE WAS THE ONLY THING THAT KEP ME FROM GIVING UP ON LIFE! HE WAS THERE WHEN I WAS SAD, HURT, SCARED, OR BORED, SND YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA SHOVE THAT GUN SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, YOUR GONNA TASTE THE BULLETS!!!!!

Pinstripe: Oh, ok, you want to die too? Belive me, theres no problem with that, fish lips! *reloads his gun* Bring it on... Bitch!!

The battle started. Pinstripe started firing his gun while laughing like a lunatic. Meggy was dodgeing them left and right with no problem. When ever he started to reload, she would quickly land a punch on him. She would sometimes miss and take a couple shots, but she would brush it off and continued to fight.

Pinstripe: Just give up already missy. Your never gonna beat me!

As he reloaded his gun, Meggy threw a splat bomb right towards the gun, blocking the hole.

Pinstripe: Hey, what the hell?!?! *bangs on the gun*

Meggy: *thoughts*Lets ends this rats whole career.

Meggy ran up to him, and punched him in the gut, knocking the wind out of him.

Pinstripe: PPFFFFFFGG *starts to cough*

Meggy then grabbed his long nose and pulled it as far as she could until his face was stretched out.

Meggy: Get stuffed... Prick!

Meggy let out one final punch in the face, knocking him onto the fliped over table. He spun around until he fell over, and had a lap crash onto him. He didnt move a single bit when the lamp hit.

Meggy:......... Good riddance.

After that, she looked over to see Marios unconscious body on the ground. She quickly ran over to him, and tried everything she could do to wake him up, but nothing worked.

Meggy: Mario please, please dont leave me. *voice breaks* M-m-mario... no... I cant do this without you. *crys softly* I love you Red... *gets pissed* I'll avenge you... even if its the last goddam thing I do! I promise.

She put a white blanket over his body, took Anthonys bookbag, and took off into the tower.

Meggy: Im coming Coco... just hang in there.

And off she went, to finish this mission, once and for all.
-------------------------------------------------------------
This was just tragic. Mario is dead. Its now up to Meggy to finish this. Just 2 more bosses left. No hint this time, cause if you played the first game, you know who they are.

See you until.