Chapter 14: Marios prize(final chapter)

*Warning: Theres going to be lemon chapter, so read with caution. Btw, this was painful for me to write, so 50/50*

Mario: MARIO HIT THE JACKPOT!!!

Mario then threw all his clothes, and jump on his bed with Meggy. Meggy was ready from the beginning, so seeing Mario with nothing on made her further wet. The couple both pinned themselves and the started french kissing. Meggy was moaning softly while slightly playing with herself.

Meggy: *moaning* Keep going Red. I need more from you~

Mario: Oh you naughty woomy. I'll give you as much as you want.

Both of them stopped kissing, and Meggy pinned Mario down.

Meggy: Let me eat, then we'll have fun.

Mario; Aw, ok-

Mario was caught off guard when Meggy somehow shoved his whole pingus in her mouth. Mario moaned a little as Meggy passionately blew him while still playing with herself.

Mario: M-meggy! Your going too slow.

Meggy: Oh, you want me to go faster~? Ok.

Meggy started stroking faster, causing Mario to moan out loud. After 2 minutes, Mario started trembling .

Mario: Meggy! I g-g-gonne release my sp-p- paghetti sause!

Mario could not hold it in anymore. He stiffened up, and climaxed all in Meggys mouth. Meggy swallowed every drop he released, which was alot. But even that wasn't enough, so she tried to licked off every little drop of the white liquid that she could.

Mario: Mamma mia! You really like this stuff dont you?

Meggy: *with cum in her mouth* Mmhmm.

Mario: Alrighty, its a my turn.

Mario flipped Meggy over so that he was on top her. She blushed from the sudden move, but she didn't want it to end.

Meggy: Mario, what are you do-

Before Meggy could say anything, Mario pounced on Meggys wet pussy, and started licking it with all he had. She moaned and squealed as Mario licked her G-Spot.

Meggy: Ooh yeah~ Keep going! This is sooooooop good~

Mario started to go deeper into Meggys g-spot, which made her moan even louder then before. 2 minutes later, Meggy felt like she was gonna explode.

Meggy: IM GONNA CUM!!!!

Meggy grabbed onto the sheets, and squirted all over Marios face, and all over the bed. Mario then started to lick Meggys juices off of her and his face.

Mario: Mmmm, your right! It does taste good.

Meggy was recovering from her orgasm. After 4 mintues, Meggy got up, and decided to give Marios prize.

Meggy: Hey Red~

Mario: Yes?

Meggy: You ready for your prize~?

Mario: *turns his head* Hell yeah!

Meggy blushed, and slammed herself on Marios pingus. She unfortunately has never done this before, so she was unaware of the pain she would feel.

Meggy: Ow ow ow, I did it too fast *tearing up from the pain*

Mario helpfully wiped away her tears. Just so she could get used to it, he slowly started to thrust inside of her. After 5 minutes, Meggy no longer felt pain, but only pleaser.

Meggy: Mario... Faster... HARDER! PLEASE, I NEED IT!!!!

Mario obeyed, and started to clap her ass. Her veeg juices flew everywhere everytime there bodies met. Meggys pupils turned into hearts from all the excitment and pleaser she was feeling. 10 minutes later, both of them start trembling uncontrollably.

Mario: M-meggy, I gonna-

Meggy: DO IT!

Mario: But you might get-

Meggy: I DONT CARE! EVEN IF I GET PREGNANT, IT WONT MATTER. I WAMT TO FEEL IT FLOW INSIDE ME!

Mario couldnt just stop, so he kept going. A few minutes later, both cant hold it in anymore, and they both cum at the same time. The couple both looked at each other with love, and kissed each other slowly.

Mario: Meggy, I love you.
Meggy: I love you too, Red.

The two both peacfully fell asleep, while cuddling each other. The adventure that almost seperated them, brought them right back together.

THE END.

YES!! THE STORY OVER!
I hope you all enjoyed this book. I put everything I had into it, and I think it paid off. SmeshBras123, I hope you enjoyed the story.

That is all for now. See you later.