Chapter 11, boss fight 5: Dr. Nitros Brio

After the tragic fight with Pinstripe, and the death of Mario, Meggy was now out for blood. She was already at the second to last part of the tower when she stumbled apon a man with two beakers in his hands.

N. Brio: So... you finally m-m-made it.

Meggy: Yup. And you are?

N. Brio: I am Dr. Nitros Brio. The g-g-greatest scientist of our t-t-time! The creater of the very vortex that created the henchmen that you see to-d-d-day.

Meggy rememberd every boss that Mario told her about. That only pissed her off even more.

Meggy: Your the one who sent all of those monstrosites after us... your the one who-

N. Brio: Turned you into a blueberry? Yes, that was m-m-me! And I see that the effects are still hanging around.

Meggy looked confuesed, but then looked behind her and blushed furiously.

Meggy: YOU PERVERT!! YOU MADE ME THICK FOR YOUR OWN PLEASER!!

N. Brio: *smug laughter* Your fun to toy with.

Meggy gridded her teeth, and her tentecles started to glow again.

N. Brio: Oh, and I was the t-t-to put Crash b-b-bandic-c-coot in the enternal slumb-b-ber. Coco inc-c-clueded.

Meggy: YOU WHAT?!?! IM GONNA GET COCO OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!

N. Brio: Oooooh, y-y-you want to get her, your gonna have to get p-p-passed m-m-me!!

Meggy: *cracks her knuckles* Lets do this fetus head!

The battle has started. N. Brio grabbed a beaker of green goo, and chucked it at Meggy. She dodged it, but it turned into a little blob monster, that bit her in the leg.

Meggy: OW! You little shit!

She then kicked it, which caused it to die, but just to make sure it was dead, she stomped on it, causing it to shoot boiling hot slime, which splashed in N. Brios face.

N. Brio: AHHH! MY EYES!!! *rubs off the goo* YOU LITTLE BITCH!!

N. Brio now grabbed 5 beakers of purple goo and chucked them one at a time.

Meggy: This is going to be easy-

She get ready to jump on the goo, but the potions exploaded when they hit the floor. Meggy got blasted in the air, but luckly fell back on her feet, only having to dodge four more. Meggy then decided to give N. Brio a taste of his own medicine. She let out a few splatbombs, that caught him off guard. But it wasnt enough to fool him for good. The next batch of beakers came out all at the same time, which was quite confusing for Meggy cause she had a lot of stuff to watch out for. One of the purple. Burned off one of her tentecles, leaving only one tentecle left on her head.

Meggy: MY TENTECLES!!!! THATS IT!! YOU'VE DONE IT NOW!!!

Meggy ran through the fury of potions, grabbed one of them, and forcfully made N. Brio chug it down.

Meggy: Lets see how you like being a blueberry!

N. Brio Coughed and gagged as if he had been poisoned. Meggy slowly backed up a little, as she did not know what was happening.

N. Brio: *coughing* Y-y-you... are... SO G-G-GULLIBLE!!

Meggy: What?!

Meggy looked at the beaker she was holding, and read it out loud.

'Hulking serum: Warning, do not touch'

Meggy realised what she had done only made thing worse. She looked up to see N. Brio starting to bulk up, he burst out of his cloths, his skin turned green, and grew larger then she was. Meggy looked on in horrer as N. Brio transformed into.... MONSTER BRIO!