Chapter 2: Evil Plans

As our heros set off into the depths of N-Sanity Beach, The Evil Dr. Neo Cortex, and his two right hand servents, Dr. N Brio & Dr. N Gin were preparing to take over Wumpa Island. They had Coco trapped in a double Iron Cage.

Coco: You losers arent going to get away with this!

Cortex: Oh yes we are! With Crash out of our way, nothing will get in the way of world domination!! *evil laugh*.

N. Brio: Uh, D-D-Dr. Cortex? Computer has sensed two people headed our way from the other islands!

Cortex: WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!!! Computer, show me the fugitives, NOW!!!

The computer scanned all 4 parts of what makes up Wumpa Island. It showed that N. Brio was right. The scanner showed two figures, one was  a fat plummber, and the other one was a squid girl hybrid. Both were running through the first level, and where collecting every gem they could find.

Cortex: Who are these mysterious people? N. Gin! Identify who these people are.

N. Gin: On it *stutters*. They are the heros of the mushroom. The red guy *stutters* is known as M-mario, who is an italian plumber. The other person is *stutters* is from another world too, called Inkopolise. The species of people that inhabit this place are called Inklings, that are part kid, part squid *stutters*. Her name is Meggy. There were brough her to STOP US!!

Coco: Yes! I knew it! You idiots are going down!

Cortex: AURGH!! SHUT HER UP!!! NOOOWW!!!!

N. Brio: Y-y-y-yessss Dr. Cortex.

N. Brio wraped a clothe over Her mouth so tight she started to turn blue.

Coco: Mmmph! Mmmmph!

Cortex: Struggle all you want, they will never take us down. N. Brio, N. Gin! Release the Cortex Comandos. We will not let them ruin our plan. And while your at it.... try taking them out your selves.

Both: Yes Master.

Coco: Mmmph *you wont get away with this*!

Cortex: Or will they?! *evil laugh intensifys*.
-------------------------------------------------------------

So now, to let you know, the rest of the book will be about the bosses, and team cortex messing with Mario and Meggys quest to stop them. SmeshBras123, how are you liking this so far?

Are first boss is next. Here is a clue to who he is:

"We already fought him".

See you when it happens.