Chapter Seven

Seokjin's POV:
When I thought about our talk, I did not think about him immediately confronting me. Which I should have because that would've been helpful instead of sitting there with my hands in my lap, looking like a doofus. "Why did you yell at me? I was already tense and nervous a-and so stressed already Jin! I-I was so... Do you even know what he did? Do you think about what he could've done!? Did you think before yelling at me about being a stupid little? Hmm? Did you!? Did you think about how even though I seemed carefree and annoying, there were so many things that were troubling me? It wasn't even because you wells my name, but I could've easily communicated with them while little. I'm not that immature, I know when there's important things going on. I'm sorry for annoying you, I tend to be a burden. I just... I just-" He turned around and his voice started wavering. "I-I was scared..." I stood up, walking over only to be shown his back as I try to see his face. "Why?" I ask, almost in a whisper. "B-Because you left! A-And when we don't fight you usually wake me up a-and tell me while I'm half-asleep that you're off to work... I saw the note on the Cinnabon, thank you. B-But if I'm so much of a burden to you then I'll call Jimin and move out. That's what you want right? You want me to leave right?!" He says, pacing back and forth. I'm flabbergasted, my mouth wide open. I can't believe what I'm hearing! He finally let me see his face, and the sight made me clutch my heart. His ears and nose were red, his eyes were starting to get puffy, and tears were running down his cheeks. And to think I'm the cause of his tears...

"Okay... I know when I'm not wanted." He storms out of the door and I go to follow him. "Namjoon... Namjoon wa-" My phone rings, interrupting me. I check it. "Who is it?" He asks. "I-It's nobody important." I lie. It was my manager, probably trying to get me on a plane for a business meeting again. "Don't lie to me dammit, who is it?" He asks again with a darker tone. I gulp and pull it back out. "I-It's just my manager..." I stutter out, feeling small as he steps closer. "Answer it." It began ringing again. "B-But we need to-" "Answer it Seokjin."

I gulp and answer it. "Hel-lo?" I ask, my voice shaky before I clear my throat. "Seokjin hey! So we're flying you out for the negotiation for your Incheon Expansion. There seems to be a small quirk that they wanna settle so that everything can go accordingly." I nod. "Hey uh, ahem yes of course Mr.Lee, when do I leave?" I ask. I heard some murmuring before I get my answer. "Well sorry if there's any inconvenience, but we have to put you on a plane tomorrow by 7:30 a.m. I will meet you at 12:00 before you negotiate with Mr.Choi and his construction men." He says. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "U-Um, can we possibly reschedule?" I ask. I wanna finish my talk with Namjoon before leaving. At least somehow put it on pause so he's not too mad at me.

"Well sorry Seokjin but I can't. This meeting is the only spot he has open for you because of his other meetings, plus you don't have much clearness on your schedule either." I sigh. I seem to be doing that a lot more lately. "Sorry Kim, you either go or don't go." He says.

"I'll go sir. Thank you." "Your welcome, later Kim." Then we hang up. I look around and see him sitting at the counter. "I have to um...pack for my business meeting. Do you wanna come with me?" I ask. He shakes his head. "W-Well do you want to keep talking?" He shakes his head again. I bit my lip and walk over to where he is. "I..." I start but what would I say? What can I say? I only make things worse. Shutting my mouth, I head upstairs and pack my clothes. I make sure to grab my toothbrush and other necessities for the 3-day trip. After I'm done, I prepare dinner, he actually sat with me this time,but every time I tried to talk to him he'd just look at me before continuing to eat. I clean up our dishes, with protest from him, before getting ready for bed. "Goodnight Namjoonie!" I yell before entering my room. I just hear a door slam, sulkily walking into my bedroom. Flopping on my bed, I check the time. 10:36 p.m. I strip to my boxers before putting on sweatpants, crawling under the covers so I can fall asleep. But it's hard, especially when one of your favorite people in the world is currently mad at you.

—————————————
It's the next morning and I take my suitcase downstairs. "I'll be gone for like 3 days, you gonna be okay?" He nods. "Are you sure?" He huffs annoyed and I couldn't help but mentally coo. "Yes I'm fine. I don't need you all the time so hurry up and go." Okay so no more cooing. That hurt. "I-I didn't..." I stopped talking, knowing I would only make matters worse. I put my suitcase in the trunk before climbing into the backseat. "Alright Mr.Kang, to the airport." He nods. "What about the other Mr.Kim sir?" I sigh.

"He's not coming this time." I wave to the door but he just rolls his eyes before closing it. Usually he'll wave back and watch me pull off, but he's mad at me so this should've definitely been expected. "Okay sir." Is all he says before pulling off as he drove me to the airport.

As soon as I get there, I walk into my private jet. Setting my bag down, I sit on one of the seats by the window, putting on my headphones to listen to Joonie's songs and raps. His deep voice is so pretty, so mesmerizing, it's what helped me go to sleep just now, catching up on the sleep I lost last night. We need to finish talking. I know he doesn't like ignoring me, but I'm being pushed beyond my limits here. I wanna hold him and kiss his cheeks and laugh with him before the stupid fight. I frown at my own thoughts before succumbing to the darkness that later become nightmares of him leaving me...
————————————————————————
Hey guys, it's author-nim here! I know this trash was crappy, but I think that this is better quality than the last one! I'm kinda proud 🤧 Sorry for such an angsty ending😖😂😂. Alrighty no comments for now, cya!!!

And remember...

I purple chu~💜