Chapter 11

(A: You're gonna love me for this chapter :)
Also, millions of pictures since I couldn't help myself!)
•_________•_________•_________•
Sunday

Seokjin's POV:
I woke up and checked the time, frantically getting ready in the bathroom one last time before re-cleaning it. It was flipping 9 am! "Why didn't my alarm go off!?" I yell to myself. I go to check my phone.

It...

Was...

DEAD!

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" How am I supposed to-nnnggh!

I plug it up to the charger, how did it fall off? I remember putting it on there before I FaceTimed him. Or did I? Never mind! I race around the hotel room, grabbing a broom from the closet and sweeping the floors, even the carpets. I wish I had a vacuum. I strip the bed from the sheets and duvet and fold them into a pile on top of it. After wiping down counters, I look around to check if I missed anything. Nope. I mean, I know this is basically room service's job, but they could use a bit of a shortcut. Why not give them a break every once and a while?

I go in the mini fridge and take a bunch of sodas and wine bottles and snacks that we like from in their, leaving the ones I know we won't want. I mean, I'm not paying for it, and even if I was I still wouldn't care. I put everything in my suitcase and roll it to the elevator, thankfully not forgetting my phone though. I meet the receptionist and turn in my key. "Thank you for staying here Mr. Kim! You were quite an entertaining guest!" She says with a somewhat sad tone. I pout and blush, some memories of the other  night coming back to me. "Sorry for any trouble ahjumma." I say sheepishly. She shakes her head and waves off my apology. "It's fine Mr. Kim! It was a nice change for once. I don't usually get such fun guests you know?" I nod and hesitantly hug her over the counter, and luckily she returns it.

I wave at her, a little disheartened when I spot her sad smile. I set my suitcase by the door and head back over to her, writing my number down in a sheet of paper and hand it back to her. She looks up at me with a confused face. "Call me, I wanna check up on you." She smiles and hugs me again. "I'm Seokjin." I say. She gives me a small kiss on the cheek before I grab my suitcase and wave again. This time, my heart happier as she gives me a bright smile. I head to the same restaurant this time. Comble, the delicious food place that I rated 5 stars last night.

The cashier smiles at me, she must've recognized me. "Hello sir, welcome back to Comble! Please order when you're ready." I smile and thank her. Looking at the menu trying to determine what he'd like the most. "Do you have Kal-guksu?" I ask. She nods. "Would you like some of that?" I nod. "Which would you personally recommend? Omija tea (오미자차) or Chrysanthemum Tea (국화차)?" I ask her. She thinks for a bit. "I'd have to go with the Omija tea, it's one of my personal favorites, but the chrysanthemum tea is a close second." I nod. "Can I have both?" I ask. She nods with a smile before ringing them up on her...pc thing. What is that even called?

"Is that all?" "Can I get fries too, medium-no-large?" She nods again. "That's all." I tell her. She giggles. "Okay, well your total is ₩22713.46 ($19.25 in USD. If you want to know what else for other languages you can ask me or just look it up, whatever country you live in, it should come up on google) I take out my wallet and hand her ₩117984.00(A: $100 USD). When she gives me the change, I just put half in the top jar, and the other half in the donate to children box.  Her eyes go wide. "Don't worry, I want to." I say. She was speechless as she just stared. Clearing he throat, she nods and puts in my order. "Um...f-for here or to go sir?" "Here." "Okay." I smile and take my receptionist once it's printed. I gave her the Ojima tea that I bought, and she refused at first. "Sir, I-I can't, I'm doing my job." She says, lightly pushing my hand back. I don't say anything as I insist that she drink it by holding it out in her direction. She sighs and smiles before accepting the small gift. "Gomabseubnida, Seokjin-ssi." I smile and bow. "No need to thank me." I said waving my hand dismissively. "Cheonman-eyo." She nods and I bow, moving out of the line and waiting for my food.