Chapter 16

I had hoped that I could continue this frequent updating thing, I've been trying to make more time for this story by doing all of my homework as early as I can. Obviously, my efforts were in vain. These teachers have decided that extended due dates are wasting their time or something because they're shortening them. But fear not! I shalln't let that defeat me as I try to properly edit and publish chapters for you all.

Please don't judge me, I searched a lot of things up so that this chapter could make at least a little bit of sense. Correct me if I'm wrong if you want tho, cause I have no idea what police do when they search a person's house with a warrant. I'm referencing off of cop Netflix movies as well. I dunno guys...;-;

*Got some Sehun x Suho going on👀*

I also put Jung Hun, Jung-Hun, and Junghun to test which I like better. If it annoys you, I'm sorry, but I'm probably gonna pick Junghyun knowing myself. If you prefer one of the other ways, please tell me!

Enjoy!~

—————
Monday

3rd person POV:
"Okay I think this is his right over there." Sehun says to his partner, Junmyeon, who they. They were entering a pleasant, suburban neighborhood. The house didn't seem like it would belong to a secret killing machine, a murderer, a sniper's living quarters. Then again, they were told he gets paid a hefty amount since he's never been caught...until now that is. He was great at covering his tracks and hiding his identity when he's alone. This must've been his first time with a group.

Big mistake, Sehun thought. Should've took the lone route if you wanted to stay out of a cell.

"Well what was the plan again? Do we bust in like the FBI? Do we say we have a warrant? Do we-"

"Junmyeon-ssi, we've went over this plenty of times. I swear you looked so chill when I first met you, didn't know you were such a nervous jitterbug." He said, teasing his partner. The latter slaps his arm lightly. "Hey! I'm always nervous, I just have to act professional. The job comes with a mask if you didn't know." Junmyeon says, straightening up his suit's collar in the mirror. They parked on the curb and got out, making sure the bulletproof vests underneath their suits were stable before tucking a gun into their pants. Their back up was hiding in discrete places around the house, ready to ambush when given a signal or hearing a gun shot.

Junmyeon knocked on the door, deciding that the unnecessarily loud police knock shouldn't be used in such a peaceful neighborhood. There was a pause and the two heard shuffling. Sehun was sure that the guy was peeping through the peep hole, which meant that he caught sight of their cop car. He thought it wasn't the best idea, but he figured that it'd be better so that he couldn't say he didn't know they were police in court. "Just a second." They heard, knowing he was walking away and most likely hiding stuff. A few minutes later, the guy comes to the door. "Hello...Officers, how may I help you?" He greets them with such confidence it throws Sehun off, but he comes back to when Junmyeon starts speaking. "Hello sir, I am Officer Lee, and this is Officer Oh. We have come with a warrant approved by the judge, and we are here to search through your house on official police business that involves you as a suspect with reasonable evidence." Junmyeon says, he appeared calm and collected, unlike his inner panicking coward. "Um, officers I don't feel very comfortable with allowing you into my humble abode." The man in front of them says and coughs out a chuckle. Junmyeon lifts his brow slightly and asks again, showing a warrant. "May we please be allowed into your home for a legal search? You aren't required to consent us, but we do have a warrant so we're allowed in best law anyways." The guy looked a bit alarmed and confused, but allowed them inside a bit hesitant. Sehun was confused why, he was literally going to shut them out earlier, but they have a warrant so he figured the guy didn't want to seem guilty even with his hyung's added assurance.