Day 4, On a Date

A/N: because I didn't know about this the first 3 days

"Hurry up..." Sosuke muttered to himself, checking his watch. He'd been waiting for Haru fifteen minutes now, if he didn't get here soon, the train would arrive and even leave without them.

"Yamazaki-kun!" He turned to the sound of his last name, to see Tachibana jogging over, dragging a half-asleep Haru behind him. "Sorry he's late, he was in the tub again." Makoto handed off the sleepy teen and started the other way, "Have fun!" He called over his shoulder.

"Geez," Sosuke turned Haru to face him, "Tachibana could be mistaken for your gay mother."

"Gay mother?" Haru asked, still grogy.

"Yeah, because mom's aren't usually male..." Sosuke tried to explain, "So like, you have two dads and he plays the mom role," At the look he got from Haru, somewhere between complete bafflement and the look one would give an idiot, he sighed. "Forget it, never mind."

Haru nodded, and pulled his white-knit beanie over his ears, his breath fogging in the chilly air. They were going to see a movie, but it was way too cold in his opinion. Sosuke pulled his shivering form inside his jacket, and they stood there like that until the train arrived, waddling awkwardly to get on, and only coming apart to sit down. The air-conditioning on the train was no better, some genius obviously didn't realize it was winter, and cold wasn't welcome on the train as well as everywhere else in the goddamn country. Or, that's what Sosuke thought.

They got off at their stop further into the city. Sosuke zipped up his jacket at the blast of cold, and they started in the direction of the movie theater. "What are we watching?" Haru asked, gazing up at the lit sign. "Please dont tell me you're a romantic like Rin."

Sosuke let out a nervouse chuckle, "you'll see." He really hoped Haru didn't have a problem with Titanic, he'd proably end up being upset with the way the water was depiced or something. Nothing Samezuka's indoor pool can't fix, hopefully.

A/N: yeah ok... I got nothing, doing thiis thing last second and really short cause I still have to finish the new chapter of my Makoharu....