Day 10, Animal ears

Haru woke up hungry and in great need of peeing. He threw of his blanket and scampered to the bathroom, just about to fix his hair when he noticed two, furry ears sticking through.

"What the hell...?" He tugged at one, but it didn't come off, he could feel the pull on it. Haru furrowed his brow in confusion, and one of the ears flicked to one side. Scrambling back to his room, he searched for his phone and dialed Sosuke.

"Hello?"

"Sosuke I need you to come over right now."

"Why?"

"Something is wrong with me, I don't know what's going on." And he hung up, knowing he made his statement seem more exaggerated that it really was.

He took to getting dressed and preparing breakfeast, no use starving himself while he waited. To much work to figure this out, Sosuke will do it for me. He sat with his usual meal of fish and turned the TV on, selecting the movie Deep Blue (I love this movie). Just as the credits began to scroll, someone was banging on his door. Haru got up and opened quickly, before Sosuke decided to break it off it's hinges.

"Haru what's wrong?!" He yelled. Haru pointed upwards and he blinked, as though seeing him for the first time. "What the hell it that?" He pulled at one.

"That's what I was wondering." Haru sighed, hitting his hand away a a harder jerk. "That hurt, stupid."

Sosuke shrugged and hugged him. "Don't say something is wrong so vaguely, you had me worried sick." He shoulders where shaking.

"Sou...?"

"You hung up so fast, I thought you got hurt or something!"

"Sosuke, are you... crying?" Haru tried to turn his head and look.

Sosuke pulled away,and Haru could see tears evident in his eyes. He pointed at himself, "These are tears of relief, just so you know."

"Right, I'm sorry."

"And, my sister reads alot about mutants and stuff, and she rants to me all the time," He wipped his eyes and grabbed Haru's jacket, helping him into it, "She should check this out."

A/N: Idk why, but I really needed a crying Sosuke. I haven't written a crying scene(even a crappy one) in so loooong. Love Sick doesn't count cause I think I may have missed the last update. Or no. I just have been busy with Archive of Our Own....