Day 8 shopping

"I ripped my swimsuit." Sosuke held up the black legskins, observing the tear down the leg.

Haru looked at it with zero amusement. "How." He was nested in his blanket, pearing out of the dark pit he had made for himself.

"The ocean pushed me against a rock," He remembered the painful scrape across his side, "we need to go shopping."

"Don't wanna." Haru burrowed deeper in the blanket. Sosuke flopped down next to him and hugged the bundle. It groaned in protest, "It's cold don't move me."

"It's spring." Sosuke argued, he got a grunt reply. "Come on I'll make breakfast." When Haru didn't move he removed the blanket, a protesting teen fighting against him. He poked at his side and Haru jerked to the side.

"Don't you dare--" he was cut off as Sosuke's hands came down on him, tickling him mercilessly as he laughed. "Ok, Ok!" Haru gasped, shoving him away, "I'll go with you." Sosuke smiled, and plucked him off the mattress, jogging down the stairs to the kitchen. Haru glanced at the clock, to find it was noon. "It's late for breakfast."

Sosuke nodded in agreement, "we can get lunch when we're done shopping."

Haru nodded, and they set out.

A/N: too lazy to make them actually go shopping or even put more that 200 words... sorry it's a day late I was babysitting yesterday