Day 14, Genderswapped

They are girls

"Haru!" Sousuke yelled up the stairs, adjusting her skirt. "Hurry up, everyone is waiting!" She had her beach bag over her shoulder, ready to go. When she didn't get a reply from her girlfriend upstairs, she frowned. "I know you're there. Get out of the bath dork!" With a frustrated sigh she threw down her bag and stomped up the stairs, flinging the bathroom door open.

Haru's head broke the surface and she took a breath. "Oh hi, Sou." She flipped her black bangs to the side and stood up, reaching for her towel.

"You didn't even hear me?" Sousuke huffed, she spun on her heel and checked herself out in the mirror. "I need to trim my hair." She mumbled to herself, running her hand through her dark brown hair.

"I'm ready to go." Haru's monotone voice said behind her. She turned to make sure, and found that she was dressed.

They headed to the beach together, everyone was already there, Nagisa chasing around Rei, who had recently cut her hair short. Makoto was sitting in the sand, building something that was probably supposed to be a castle but just looked like a mound of sand. Rin was barbecuing with a huge smile on her face, her unexplained and unquestioned shark teeth receiving confused looks from the people around them.

As soon as Haru laid eyes on the ocean she began to strip, bt waaaaaay too fast.

"Haru!" Sosuke grabbed Haru's hand, "slow down ok? You're getting lots of attention." A group of guys stared, probably wondering how fast she might strip for them. Sosuke glared and they backed away.

"Makoto, are you ok?" Haru was asking up ahead, gazing down at her friend.

"I'm fine, Haru-chan, I was just waiting for you." Haru held out her hand and helped her friend up, and the girls entered the surf together. Sosuke watched for a minute, making sure her beloved was saafe, before she removed her own outfit, revealing her Samezuka swimsuit, matching Rin. Only the red-head was wearing shorts over hers.

"Hey," She said, pearing over the grill.

"Meat." Rin replied, "To close." She put an arm between Sosuke and the grilling meat, baring her teeth.

"Geez calm down, I'm not eating anything you make, Haru is a much better cook, she'll be out in a moment."

Rin glared, and looked to where Haru was swimming freestyle to one of the islands further out in the sea, Makoto by her side. "Out in a moment?" She echoed.

"Maybe a bit longer." Sosuke corrected.

A/N: I'd write a longer version of this, I really would. As it turns out this day really interested me. Maybe I'll do a longer version idk. Right now I'm too lazy